Who Is Camunda?
Camunda enables organizations to orchestrate processes across people, systems, and devices to continuously overcome complexity and increase efficiency. With Camunda, business users and developers collaborate using BPMN to model end-to-end processes and run sophisticated automation with the speed, scale, and resilience required to stay competitive. Hundreds of enterprises such as Atlassian, ING, and Vodafone design, orchestrate, and improve business-critical processes with Camunda to accelerate digital transformation. To learn more visit camunda.com .
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote organization.What you'll be doing:
Your responsibilities will include:
The Deal Desk Analyst supports the Field Operations teams in the execution of our go-to-market strategy. This individual will address day to day support requests from users in the sales and customer success organizations including assisting with opportunity management, order configuration, approvals, order generation, reporting, bookings questions and ensuring signed orders are finalized correctly in Salesforce. The right candidate possesses domain expertise of SaaS business models.
As a key resource on the Field Operations team, and reporting to the Global Manager, Deal Desk, the Deal Desk Analyst will have a critical impact on the inner workings of our rapidly growing revenue teams, and the strategies, processes and systems that support their growth.
New, Expand & Renewal Opportunity Support for Sales and Customer Success:
- Proactively review New and Expand Opportunities once they are closed won to ensure data integrity and start subscriptions to set up Renewal and Expansion Opportunities - ensuring accurate pipeline
- Acts as trusted advisor to Sales and CSM’s on deal structures, pricing best practices, and deal options with guidance from the leadership team
- Liaises on behalf of Sales with Legal, Finance, and other internal teams to collaboratively align cross-functional teams
- Guide's Sales in creating standard deal structures when possible and with guidance from senior team members is also able to navigate revenue recognition and legal concerns when crafting nonstandard deals (loops in Legal and Finance when needed)
- Monitor Salesforce approvals and follow up with urgency if approvals are delayed, ensuring a fast resolution
- Reviews and provides guidance to Sales & CSM’s on manual Order Forms when they are used
- Day-to-day process execution and adherence to policies, identifying problems, recommend/take corrective action and communicate performance results
Consulting & Training Opportunities:
Thi s is a remote role and will be based in EMEA. An overlap of 3-4 hours in working hours is required for collaboration.
- Act as the Opportunity Owner of Consulting and Training deals. This includes creating order forms, obtaining customer signature, and ensures data integrity through deal closure:
- Creation of quotes
- Answer Sales-related customer questions
- Coordinate requests for discounts
- Ensure timely closing of Training & Consulting Opportunities
- Ensure signature of our General Terms & Conditions
- Coordination with Finance
- Onboarding/knowledge transfer to new consulting members into the process of consulting sales
What you bring:
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product .
- At least 1-3 years in Deal Desk, Sales Operations or Deal Strategy
- Experience supporting remote sales teams
- Experience working with remote cross-functional teams such as Legal, Finance, RevOps, Sales Leaders
- Experience with self managed and SaaS sales models
- Salesforce CRM experience required, CPQ experience highly preferred
- Strong listening, written, and verbal communication skills with ability to synthesize and effectively communicate information across teams
- Work autonomously, set priorities, and manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, changing environment with guidance from senior team members
- Ability to quickly find solutions for common requests and will partner with senior team members to find creative and sustainable solutions for uncommon requests
#EMEAWhat We Have to Offer:
Below is the annual Total Target Cash Compensation (Total Cash) range for Camundi located in one of our entities. Total Cash refers to base salary and 100% attainment of variable target, where applicable. Actual Total Cash offered will depend on factors such as skills and qualifications related to the role. To comprise the Total Rewards package, Camunda also offers equity (where applicable) in the form of a Virtual Employee Stock Option Plan and benefits based on the country of residence.
The annual Total Cash range for this position for Camundi in our entities is as follows:
- United States: $85000.0 to $127500.0
- Germany: €56600.0 to €84800.0
- United Kingdom: £55100.0 to £82700.0
- Singapore: S$105600.0 to S$158400.0
If you are outside one of these countries, you would be employed by our Preferred Employer Organization (PEO), Remote. After applying for the role and speaking with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners, you will be provided a link to access the Camunda Total Rewards Calculator which will outline the Total Cash range for your country.Benefits
- A remote culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux - you choose what works best for you or/and you can work from a coworking space .
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a Headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities .
- Social interactions are important to us! Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations. In 2024, we will be heading off to the Dominican Republic. Find out more about past annual retreats .
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values; quarterly performance reviews and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- We understand that our employees contribute immeasurably to Camunda’s success. To allow employees to benefit from that success, every Camunda employee is offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP) .
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here .
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — this is a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/ .