Ikon Science is a global provider of geopredictive and knowledge management software and solutions to optimize subsurface discovery and production. For over 20 years, Ikon’s dedicated service-minded teams have applied deep scientific expertise and technology innovation to help customers extract more actionable knowledge from sophisticated subsurface data. Ikon helps customers make the best moves – improving accessibility and accuracy, accelerating results and lowering costs.
With ofﬁces located around the world in including; London, Houston, Kuala Lumpur, Calgary and Rio de Janeiro, Ikon services all major hydrocarbon geographies – delivering global solutions with local service and support. Award winning RokDoc® geopredictive software, Curate knowledge management software, QI Solutions, GeoPressure and GeoMechanics Consultancy, and Roknowledge Studies make Ikon the proven partner for subsurface success.
About the role
The Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for providing weekly sales forecast, churn reporting, and forecast trending. This role will also be heavily involved in designing and maintaining Salesforce reports and dashboards as well as sales and revenue reporting for Professional Services.
Additionally, the Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for ad-hoc business analytics. They will also be responsible for assisting the business with data integrity through consistent, timely and accurate data entry into Salesforce. This will allow sales to focus on selling and ensure that nothing is missed in Salesforce.
The successful candidate will be required to work on-site initially and must be within commuting distance of our Surbiton office.
- Prepare weekly forecast, churn, and trending reports.
- Collaborate on special projects and ad-hoc financial analyses to support sales initiatives.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and implement best practices to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of sales operations.
- Ensure sales operation policies and associated requirements are complied with by sales and other teams within Ikon.
- Assist with data entry, order management, process adherence and cross functional coordination for software entitlements and invoicing.
- Individuals must be reliable, forward thinking, and independent. Attention to detail is a key aspect of the role with data entry accuracy being a primary focus, as well as clear communication to teams involved in processing orders, entitlements, and invoicing.
- Assist the VP, Sales Operations with financial planning, forecasting, reporting, and analysis across the business.
- Take ownership of reporting KPIs which are linked to sales performance and productivity.
- Ensure integrity of Salesforce data and reports shared with other areas of the business.
- Own EAME and APAC order management, which includes, validation of data entered Salesforce by sales, triggering notifications for entitlements and triggering invoicing notification to accounting by validating opportunities after sales moves to Close/Won status.
- Process account creation requests from the business and follow strict guidelines outlined by Sales Ops and Accounting.
- Development of Salesforce reporting to assist sales leadership in visibility into the business.
- System reconciliations between Salesforce and NetSuite in connection with accounting.
- Assist with enablement of sales colleagues on process and procedure for operational excellence.
- Engaged with ongoing enhancement testing and requirements related to Salesforce enhancements.
- Working closely with Project Managers to ensure reporting in project server is consistent with Salesforce.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Salesforce reporting and dashboard creation.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Excel including entry level reporting and analytics.
- Experience in NetSuite would be advantageous.
- Experience in Tableau reporting and data management would be a plus.
- MS Access experience preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
- Microsoft Office including advanced Excel.
- NetSuite is desirable
- Tableau is desirable.
- Willing to roll sleeves up to get things done.
- Good attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Self-Starter / able to work unsupervised.
- Team Player
- Good Communicator