As the Head of Sales Operations, you will lead and manage all day-to-day operational aspects of the sales department. You will be responsible for streamlining sales processes and systems to maximize productivity and ensure the sales team exceeds targets. Additionally, you will be developing and growing our international sales network.
- Oversee and continuously improve all sales operational processes such as order management, lead generation, forecasting, reporting etc.
- Manage and develop the sales operations team to administer sales systems and tools.
- Implement new technologies and sales tools to automate workflows and provide insights.
- Analyze sales data and generate reports for management to track performance and identify growth opportunities.
- Own development and maintenance of sales CRM/database. Ensure all data is accurately stored.
- Manage relationships with third party partners/vendors involved in sales operations.
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure lead generation initiatives are tracked and converted effectively.
- Plan and administer sales forecasting and revenue target setting exercise.
- Train and support sales team on use of sales systems and 360 degree view of customers.
- Continuously identify process bottlenecks and implement improvements.
- Travel internationally to develop and expand our international sales networks.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations management or related role in the retail/fashion industry
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in CRM platforms and third party sales tools
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Attention to detail and process management expertise
- Fluent in English