What To Expect
The Tesla Energy team seeks a Sales Operations Coordinator to join the APAC Sales Operations team. In this fast-paced position, you will be responsible for general administrative duties and daily processing of operational tasks. In addition, you will be involved in assisting with various critical tasks and projects across APAC.What You'll Do
What You'll Bring
- Be a key Sales Operations team member that supports the broader Energy team in APAC.
- Work with engineering, product management, sales, finance, business operations, logistics, service, and IT stakeholders to ensure operational excellence and business success.
- Coordinating critical local logistics requirements for Tesla Energy products.
- Support with data entry and analysis.
- Assist in the design, implementation, and execution of key business processes and tools.
- Assist with special projects and data analysis.
- Identify, document, and manage project scope, schedule, risks, and issues.
- Process and manage orders and other tasks for Tesla Energy products
- Drive continuous process improvement and standardization across the Tesla Energy team in APAC.
The successful candidate will have excellent problem-solving skills, a strong understanding of business processes, and the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Business, Engineering, or similar;2+ years of experience in project management, logistics, operations or similar, preferably in a technology or energy-related industry;Ability to work independently and as part of a team;Proven record of prioritizing effectively and handling shifting priorities;Able to operate effectively in a fast-moving and dynamic company;Detail-driven, with an ability to execute with accuracy and speed; Excellent communication, collaboration, and stakeholder management skillsProficient in Microsoft Suite (specifically Microsoft Excel); Fluent in English, both written and verbal