Our client is an established, high-growth, PE-backed national training provider, who specialise in the provision of leadership and management apprenticeship training, and related qualifications, to businesses across a range of industry sectors. With an impressive roster of blue-chip clients, the business has a stellar reputation in the market and has recently received PE funding to accelerate its growth.
The primary goal of the business over the next 3-5 years is to rapidly scale from its current revenue of c.£7 million to £20 million+, whilst building and leading a high-performing commercial team.
As the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO), you will play a pivotal role in driving the company's growth and achieving ambitious revenue targets. This position demands a dynamic and strategic leader with an affinity to the B2B commercial learning and training services sector. However, you may currently be in a broader Business Services sector including HR, Human Capital Services, Leadership Development, Payroll, BPO, GRC. This role suits up and coming, results-oriented, forward-thinking commercial leaders with a passion for making a significant impact as part of a highly skilled SLT.
- New business development
- Account management
- Product development
The ideal candidate will require most, if not all, of the following experience points:
• Proven track record of success in business-to-business services, closing enterprise deals worth > £250k ACV.
• Ideally >10 years of relevant sales experience in a relevant industry, such as; training, learning, HR services, BPO, GRC services or similar.
• Demonstrated experience in generating substantial revenue growth within a similar industry or business context.
• Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a team to achieve exceptional results.
• Strong strategic thinking and decision-making capabilities, with an innovative approach to problem-solving.
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
• In-depth knowledge of the UK business landscape and preferably some exposure to the commercial training sector or apprenticeship market.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field; MBA or related post-graduate qualifications are advantageous.