We are seeking an experienced Director of Retail Sales Operations.
NEW FACILITY LAUNCH AND EXISTING FACILITY REENGINEERING – Helps develop and deploy innovation in operating processes, tools, and practices. Incorporates “lean operating principles and standards” in all aspects of services delivered by the Retail Operations Team
SALES – Develop, analyze & distribute various sales reports and/or information for Management and field staff to assist with achieving sales, margin, and EBITDA goals
INVENTORY – Coordinate, develop, and/or provide forecasting, stock levels, distribution, reports, physical inventory taking, exit strategy, loss prevention, etc. for the Retail Division
BANKING – Develop and enforce all banking processes for the Retail Division. Work with all of our banks, and internal departments to minimize costs and risk
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Develop, test, and maintain Point of Sale hardware, software, and back-office systems for the Retail Division
MARKETING – Assist with the development, testing, and maintenance of the Customer Relationship Module and Loyalty Program for the Retail Division
EDUCATION – Assist with the development, testing, and maintenance of the eLearning System for the Retail Division. Create training as needed for Retail Staff and Management on such things as operations, systems, procedures, etc.
ACCOUNTING – Develop, maintain, update, and/or distribute reports as requested by the accounting department as they relate to the Retail Division or for assistance during the auditing process. Facilitate end-of-month processes with accounting department
POLICY & PROCEDURES – Create, maintain, review, update, and implement as needed, all Policies and Procedures for the Retail Division.
REPORTING – Develop, maintain, review, and distribute reporting for all departments as needed for the entire Retail Division.
COMMUNICATION – Create clear, concise, and accurate communication to Retail Stores and/or Management regarding policies, updates, changes, operations, sales, etc. as needed throughout the Retail Division.
SUPPORT—Provide first-line support to the Retail Stores as needed by being available to answer phones during all retail open hours.
- 10+ years of relevant business experience in supporting retail operations in progressively responsible leadership roles
- 5+ years at a top management consulting firm experience preferred
- Program and/or launch management experience is successful
- Exceptional intellectual and analytical curiosity with proven capability to strategically problem-solve
- Experience participating in (preferably leading) cross-functional teams
- Collaborative approach and outstanding listening skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
- Executive presence
Education and Certifications-
- Bachelor’s degree in business management (or related field of study) required
- MBA preferred