All posting locations
Remote, Pennsylvania, United States of America Job Function
01 - Sales Date Published
25-Oct-2023 Ref #
R-76097 Base Salary Range
$96,800.00 - $121,000.00 Target Total Cash Range
$121,000.00 - $151,250.00 Target Total Cash
Target total cash represents this role's annualized cash earning potential at target (base salary + target bonus). Target total cash is contingent on targeted company performance achievement and individual attainment of performance goals. Therefore, target total cash is not guaranteed earnings. Compensation Disclaimer
The compensation offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors.Requirements
Description & Requirements
The National Account Manager will be focused on driving food service growth within the prepared meals section of Convenience Stores. This position will work closely with the Kraft Heinz Retail Convenience Store team but lead sales strategy and develop execution plans to drive category assortment, share, and innovation growth.
The National Account Manager will find opportunities and address both Kraft Heinz and the customer’s needs through the integration of research analysis, reporting and presentation. This position will apply their findings and create business-building recommendations and tools that are presented to the Kraft Heinz Retail Convenience Store team to execute.
This role will be completely remote with minimal expected travel to the customer as needed.Primary Responsibilities
- Draw key insights and business recommendations on distribution, assortment, pricing, and promotion by customer
- Build effective proposals based on customer needs, consumer insights and the customers’ decision criteria with accountability for delivering against sales targets and influencing customer strategy through storytelling
- Help create and support mutually agreed upon marketing plans across the product line to support new item distribution, securing features and promotions.
- Help to drive branded market share and SKU penetration through outstanding collaboration with marketing and other cross-functional teams across Kraft Heinz
- Run the opportunity pipeline effectively, identifying the biggest gap in opportunities and prioritize time accordingly against customers
- Collaborate with Sales Operations & Planning, especially on building & managing the monthly forecast for Convenience Stores to generate profitable sales by selling solutions that meet the customers’ needs
- Understand and apply best-practice category management process
- Conduct foodservice trainings on sales strategy & execution plans to Retail Convenience Store team and tools available for business tracking and analysis
- Proven experience within Consumer Packaged Goods
- Strong analytic / problem solving capability
- Passion to challenge the status quo and find new solutions and drive out of the box ideas with discernment in prioritization of sales opportunities
- P&L experience including managing a trade budget and achieving consistent, profitable growth
- Good project management and training skills
- Strong personal computer skills especially Microsoft Office products
- Solid written / oral communication and interpersonal skills
Kraft Heinz is a global food company with a delicious heritage. With iconic and emerging food and beverage brands around the world, we deliver the best taste, fun and quality to every meal table we touch. We’re on a mission to disrupt not only our own business, but the global food industry. A consumer obsession and unexpected partnerships fuel our progress as we drive innovation across every part of our company.
Around the world, our people are connected by a culture of ownership, agility and endless curiosity. We also believe in being good humans, who are working to improve our company, communities, and planet. We’re proud of where we’ve been – and even more thrilled about where we’re headed – as we nourish the world and lead the future of food.Why Us
We grow our people to grow our business. We champion great people who bring ambition, curiosity, and high performance to the table as the guardians of our beloved and nostalgic brands. Good isn't good enough. We choose greatness every day by challenging the ordinary and making bold decisions. All while celebrating our wins - and our failures – as we work together to lead the future of food.
Challenging the status quo takes talent. We invest in your purpose and potential by developing skills and nurturing strengths that leave a legacy on our business and a lasting impact on your career. Because great people make great companies, and we’re growing something great here at Kraft Heinz. Office Collaboration & Hybrid Work Environment
We believe our office environment fuels our collaboration, connection & community as an organization and allows our employees to grow toward greatness. We also believe providing a more flexible and agile model is essential in today’s workplace. A majority of our office-based employees will be able to work remotely for up to two days each week. Additionally, employees who are subject to this hybrid model will be eligible to work from anywhere for up to six weeks in a rolling 12-month period (in maximum two-week increments and according to benefits and tax guidelines). Some jobs may be required to be performed fully in office depending on the role’s responsibilities and requirements.