Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.Summary
In this role, you will report to the Director of Sales Operations and Strategy and work alongside a team of Wizards that focus on our Public Sector GTM business. Your priority is to drive productivity and effectiveness within the Public Sector field organization. You will work with cross-functional Wizards - Sales Operations (Analytics, Compensation & Design), Partners/Alliances, Marketing, FP&A, Sales Enablement, Solutions Engineering, Customer Success, Product etc. - to design and implement a GTM framework for a rapidly growing organization.WHAT YOU’LL DO:
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Partner with our Public Sector Sales Leader to build and execute GTM business strategies which uncover areas of revenue growth.
- Own and manage bi-annual planning including but not limited to territory carving, headcount and capacity planning, setting quota/pipe gen targets, account enrichment, and GTM policies.
- Define and deliver key business analytics and metrics to internal stakeholders to help drive business transformation and decision making.
- Optimize sales performance by identifying effectiveness of teams and improving sales productivity.
- Manage operational cadences - forecasting, pipeline, QBRs - and partner with other GTM teams to identify and address areas of opportunity or concern.
- Collaborate with our enablement team to optimize the field user experience for our tool stack.
- Minimum 3 years in sales operations and GTM strategy. Supporting Public Sector (and/or Strategic/Enterprise accounts) is preferred.
- Salesforce Wizard - Build complex dashboards and reports, calculated fields, workflow.
- MS Excel power user (sumifs, index/match, vlookup, and table formulas)
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools preferred (Tableau, Salesforce, etc)
- Possess growth mindset with strong business acumen, analytical, problem solving, and project management skills.
- Deep experience modeling complex problems, both conceptually and tactically (spreadsheets, analysis tools, visualization).
- Can work effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches.
- Demonstrates ability to cross-functional initiatives and projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrates ability to present technical content to general audiences at all levels of management.
We are focused on candidates located in Washington D.C., but support both remote or hybrid models in these locations.Candidates must meet EAR part 772 and ITAR 120.15 definition of a U.S. person (Any individual who is granted U.S. citizenship; or any individual who is granted U.S. permanent residence (green card holder); or any individual who is granted status as a “protected person”) and that they reside in the contiguous United States.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.