LastPass, the #1 password leader, provides password and identity management solutions that are convenient, easy to manage, and effortless to use, helping more than 32
million users and 100,000 businesses
organize and protect their online lives. As a pioneer in cloud security technology, LastPass provides award-winning password and identity management solutions that are convenient, effortless, and easy to manage. LastPass values users’ privacy and security, so your sensitive information is always hidden – even from us.We welcome new ideas, support your growth, and recognize your value, if this aligns with what you are looking for in your next career move, Join Us
LastPass is looking for a Sales Operations Specialist:
The LastPass Global Sales Operations organization is looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to join our team, with responsibility for day-to-day sales support (processes, systems, technical issues, etc), partial tech stack management for defined sales tools, data and process analysis to identify business trends leading to actionable insights, and KPI & Performance measurement and monitoring.If you are passionate about complex problem solving and motivated by scale, then this is the role for you!
Who will you work with?
In this role, the Sales Operations Specialist will work in close collaboration & partnership with Global Sales Operations – including Sales Operations, Sales Analytics and Sales Enablement team members, as well as with other Business Stakeholders – including Sales Leadership, Marketing, and Corporate Business Applications within IT. Daily support interaction directly with Sales team members and ongoing, sustained tech stack management for identified sales tools will be the normal baseline, with project work to support strategic initiatives assigned cyclically and “on demand”.What are some of the exciting challenges you will be working on?
Some challenges Sales Operations tackles on a frequent and regular basis include: daily Sales support, technical optimization & implementations, enablement & communications, frequent and iterative reporting & analysis, leading to process & program development & improvement.
What does it take to work at LastPass?
- Provide front line support to Sales organization by processing requests for help with data management, procedural & technical ‘How To’ coaching, routing/distributing technical issues throughout the wider IT organization, etc
- Lead or participate in Tech Stack Management for specific identified third-party Sales tools
- Conduct data analysis in support of day-to-day business performance as well as monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Perform insights analysis on sales & marketing funnel and KPI’s for key stakeholders in understanding business trends in a timely manner
- Partner with cross-functional teams to make data-driven recommendations on investment and resource allocation
- Proactively communicate findings and form partnerships with stakeholders
- Measure and report on performance to targets and identify root cause drivers of variances
- Present technical findings to non-technical audiences; translate complex quantitative data into succinct actionable insights
- Work with members of multiple departments to understand processes and data/reporting requirements
- Lead or participate in strategic initiatives as needed (e.g. customer research, market research etc.)
- Identify and assist in building SFDC processes to support and streamline sales
- Provide comprehensive operation support including but not limited to territory, accounts, opportunity & lead management
- Experience in operations or analytics
- Advanced with excel & Salesforce
- Experience with Power BI
- Experience participating with Tech Stack Management
- Strong project management skills
- Self-motivated, takes clear ownership and initiative, and knows when to seek guidance
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, capacity to manage multiple priorities
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $82,000 in the lowest geographic market and up to $97,125 per year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.Why LastPass?
If this piques your interest, apply today and chat with our recruitment team further.
- Market-leading password manager
- High-growth, collaborative environment with inclusive teams
- Remote first culture
- Competitive compensation
- Private health insurance, dependents included.
- Monthly self-care days (12 extra paid days off annually), volunteering days, pet leave
- Home office setup support
- LastPass families free account up to 5 members
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
We’re building an inclusive community that reflects the people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, national origins, backgrounds, and perspectives who share our world.
For all US based jobs please review our Applicant Privacy Notice
For all EU based jobs please review our Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review our CCPA Notice