AriZona Beverages, founded in Brooklyn, N.Y. in 1992, is proud to be a family owned and operated American company. AriZona’s mission is to offer top quality beverages in uniquely designed packages that are accessible and affordable. AriZona Beverages — makers of the number one ready-to-drink Iced Tea in America - holds a unique position in the global beverage industry with its iconic $0.99 big can and “keeping it real” no frills approach to the consumer market. AriZona never pays for glitzy advertising campaigns to gain consumer loyalty and is constantly ahead of the curve, carving out trends without the use of focus groups and market research. With a loyal following across various demographics, AriZona pulls its own inspiration from its fierce social media following and devoted fan base.
As the Vice President of Sales for the Southeast, you will play a pivotal role in leading and managing our sales operations in this strategic region. You will be responsible for overseeing a team of 20+ sales professionals, driving revenue and profitability growth, and managing relationships with over 100 customers in the non-alcoholic and direct store distribution sectors. In addition, you will be instrumental in expanding our alcoholic beverage business, fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders, and driving the success of our small format channel. With a focus on managing sales volume, revenue, and profitability, you will directly contribute to our company's overall success and market leadership.
- Lead, mentor, and manage a high-performing sales team of 20+ professionals, providing guidance, motivation, and professional development to achieve sales targets and objectives.
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans, initiatives, and programs for the East Coast region, aligned with the company's overall sales and growth strategies.
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with existing customers while proactively identifying and pursuing new business opportunities to expand market share and increase sales revenue.
- Oversee the management of customer accounts and relationships, ensuring exceptional customer satisfaction and timely resolution of any issues.
- Drive growth in the alcoholic beverage business segment, leveraging your industry expertise and market insights to capture market share and drive revenue.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Supply Chain, and Finance, to ensure alignment and execution of sales strategies.
- Analyze sales data, market trends, and competitive landscape to identify opportunities for business expansion and improvement.
- Take ownership of managing a substantial sales volume, targeting profitability, and achieving revenue goals.
- Manage a sales portfolio of $125 million in sales, with responsibility for an additional $250 million in retail sales.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field; MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 15 years of progressive experience in sales roles within the beverage industry, with at least 5 years in a senior leadership position.
- Proven track record of successfully managing and leading high-performing sales teams of 15+ individuals.
- Strong expertise in the non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverage markets, with a deep understanding of direct store distribution and small format channels.
- Exceptional strategic thinking, business acumen, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret sales data and market trends to drive informed decision-making.
- Demonstrated experience managing large sales volumes and driving revenue growth.
- Proven ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for innovation and driving business growth.
Sales Team of 20+ individuals
Home office, on the road
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of this job, the person is regularly required to sit, stand and walk.
Please note this Job Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Join our dynamic team and contribute to the success!
Please check out some of the perks and benefits of working at AriZona by clicking on the link below!