Job Title: Associate Dir./Director, Sales Operations
Company: Hyper-Growth Biotech
Location: Remote, US
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biotech and Pharma, industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies and technologies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
As a key sales planning leader, you will be responsible for overseeing data-driven processes to optimize the productivity and efficiency of the sales organization, supporting the forthcoming introduction of a pioneering treatment.
- Manage sales force targeting, territory alignment, and incentive compensation.
- Develop resourcing plans by using various data sources and sales expertise to meet performance goals.
- Handle sub-national analytics and reporting using proprietary data and collaborating for real-time reporting.
- Derive actionable insights from performance trends for decision-making and investment.
- Partner on CRM Development and commercial data warehouse integration for sales planning.
- Standardize reporting to meet the needs of diverse internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate on analytics-driven business planning for transparent resource investment, leading a small team during market launch.
- 5-7+ years of biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry experience in Sales Planning and Operations.
- Specialty drug launch experience in new markets
- Expertise in directing, harmonizing, and incentive compensation with a track record of surpassing metrics.
- Translate experiences into strong targeting and sales planning to commercial leadership.
- Effective communication to explain complex concepts to diverse audiences.
- Collaboration with Sales, Business Intelligence, and Managed Markets.
- Business insight to foresee challenges in a new therapeutic market launch.
- Collaborate with key functions and lead a team with clear expectations.
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.