We at Sastrify want to make our customers successful by helping them manage their SaaS tools and procure them in a fast and agile way.
Sastrify supports Tech, Finance and Procurement teams in buying and renewing SaaS subscriptions so they can focus on what matters while we save their time and money by applying best practices in SaaS buying and using a dedicated procurement team that benefits from a large database of benchmarks.
Sastrify recently achieved a significant milestone by securing a Series B funding round of $32 million. With a passion for excellence and a focus on continuous improvement, working at Sastrify is an exciting opportunity to contribute towards making our product even better.Join us on our new adventure to reshape the software-as-a-service industry!
We are looking for a driven Working Student Revenue Operations
(m/f/d), who is ready to dive into our exciting remote journey as the team grows. You will work closely with our revenue operations team as well as with the whole sales team and support us in identifying new customer potential across different markets. As a key part within our growing team you will contribute significantly to our long-term business growth.What you’ll do as our
Working Student Revenue Operations (m/f/d)
- Performing in-depth market research in order to target the right customers and to stay ahead of industry trends and developments
- Identifying leads and supporting our sales team in optimizing and implementing marketing and sales measures
- Gathering, extracting and validating data and deriving insights and measures for different target markets, preparing dashboards and reporting
- Supporting our sales team in the process of addressing customers, preparing relevant information for our Sales Development Representatives
- Researching, collecting and analyzing data, CRM Data maintenance
- Identifying new customer potential and determining target groups while using different channels
- You are currently enrolled in a German university program and pursuing a degree in Business Administration, Economics, Management or in a related discipline
- Ideally you have gained first experience in the field of Sales, Marketing or Consulting
- You are eager to work in a fast-growing start-up/scale-up and love to tackle new challenges
- You are a very analytical, organized person and a great communicator with excellent relationship building skills
- You are motivated, detail-oriented and you have the ability to structure complex topics
- You have outstanding written and oral ability in English
- You are comfortable working remotely (we don't have an office)
- Build strong technical and market expertise in the high-growing SaaS market
- Full responsibility from day one
- Work with our amazing international team (we have Sastronauts from 30+ different nationalities)
- Fully remote (you can work from anywhere)
- 30 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Learning budget
- State-of-the-art equipment and equipment budget
- In-person Gatherings
- Virtual team events
- Mental health support
The Talent Acquisition Manager for this role is Elena Rudakova. Feel free to reach out to her with any questions!As an equal employment opportunity employer, Sastrify is committed to promoting an inclusive work environment. We want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.