Help us prevent the coming labor shortage disaster of essential workers in Europe so that everyone can get medical care by nurses 🚑, everyone’s trains arrive punctually 🚋, everyone's parents can get human elderly care 👵.
We powered more than 1% of Germany's hires through HeyJobs.
Over 4.000 employers win their talent through our machine learning algorithms.
We positively impacted the lives of 100.000+ essential workers by finding better jobs on our career platform. Learn more here.
With over €50M funding and a team of 400+, we are expanding to revolutionize the European job market (from Berlin, Cologne, Hamburg and Vienna).
Join the HeyVolution. 💛
We offer you an influential role in a fast-growing company:
As Revenue Operations Lead you will work directly in the Revenue Operations Department with the mission to enable sustainable revenue growth, thereby defining the pace of our success (multi-billion dollar market to conquer). You will achieve this by working closely with Sales, Marketing, Finance and our BI team on surfacing insights and enabling the Go to Market organization to take action. Your proactive attitude and careful eye on all metrics will empower us to make the right decisions during hyper-growth.
🎯 How you can contribute to HeyJobs
- You build up and empower a small team of data and intelligence experts to enable our go to market organization to act on the right insights and scale
- You are responsible to keep stakeholders from sales and marketing aligned on KPIs and surface potential opportunities and risks
- You are the business owner of all reports and dashboards that are relevant for the day to day Go-To-Market activities and have to make sure they are actionable
- Your team makes sure sales targets are set fair and in alignment with the business objectives. You track achievements and calculate commissions.
- You will continuously monitor metrics to analyze funnel conversion, ROI, and retention across all marketing and sales activities
- You will own weekly reporting to the whole executive team, including the CRO
🤝 What sets you up for success
- Proven experience in revenue operations, business intelligence, or a similar role in a B2B tech environment (ideally 4+ years).
- A strategic mindset with the aptitude to translate data into actionable business insights and a hands-on mentality striving to solve complex problems.
- Proficient in SQL, Python or other relevant languages, with an emphasis on analytics and data management with a proven ability to generate business impact.
- Expertise in Tableau, Looker, PowerBI or comparable tools with robust Salesforce reporting skills. Reporting expertise in Hubspot is a plus.
- You have experience managing multiple stakeholders from different departments and all levels with the ability to align them on targets and steer constructive discussions.
- You adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high growth scaleup and create pragmatic and innovative solutions to upcoming challenges
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills.
- Fluent in English, with German being a significant advantage.
❤️🔥 What you will love about us
- People & Values: We treat people in the way people should be treated, we bring out the best in everyone, we put our people first.
- Work-Life Balance: 28 holidays*, plus 1 additional day p.a., minimum 3 weeks work from anywhere per year and a 1-month paid sabbatical* every 3 years, flexible work hours
- Growing individually and as a team: 7 step career framework, bi-yearly performance reviews, 3 days of yearly educational leave & 500€ budget*, HeyJobs Leadership Training Programs, in-house German classes
- Benefits: €50 monthly allowance* with Ben Card to spend on something you actually need and want. HeyJobs discounts for sustainable products and services via FutureBens & more
- Societal Impact Employee Groups: Follow your passion with HeySustainability, HeyVoices, HeySisterhood, HeyPeace or found your own circle
- Events & Feel Good initiatives: Fresh fruit, great drinks,monthly team lunch, 3 company-wide events per year, quarterly team events & plenty of feel good initiatives
- Great offices with high quality equipment: MacBook / ThinkPad, Sennheiser Headset, screen for home office + additional hardware; HQ Berlin (Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke-Ufer); HeyHub Cologne (Design Offices Gereon), HeyHub Vienna (centrally located in 1020 Vienna) all with standing desks, hybrid set-up meeting rooms & AC - good public transport connections & great lunch options
At HeyJobs diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture attracting the best talent and ultimately leading to achieving our vision. Together, we are 30 different nations, 45% women and 50% female leaders.
We are explicitly not hiring anyone who discriminates on the basis of religion, national origin, gender-identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you. We encourage individuals from LGBTQIA+ and other underrepresented groups to apply.
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin's best tech employers!
See for yourself: Top Startup Employer (German), Kununu, Glassdoor, Top 25 LinkedIn Startups.
*offers may differ for international hubs and for employment status.