SOTI is committed to providing its employees with endless possibilities; learning new things, working with the latest technologies and making a difference in the world.
VP, Sales Operations (Global)
Who We Are
At SOTI, we are committed to delivering best in class mobile and IoT device management solutions. We are looking for out of the box thinkers that appreciate the art of creating great software.
To us, being visionary is more important than doing things the way they’ve always been done.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a seasoned and strategic Vice President, Global Sales Operations, to lead and optimize our global sales operation process and teams. The selected candidate will help define and execute strategic directives encompassing processes, technologies, and practices to underpin our sales teams, ensure revenue growth, and maintain peak operational efficiency on a global scale.
Being part of our growing team, you will get the chance to work with leading-edge technologies and take on complex and interesting projects that offer innovative mobile device solutions to our enterprise clients across the world. You will be able to take part in brainstorming and bringing new ideas to the table, which will be rewarded by your professional growth and motivating career advancement with SOTI.
SOTI’s growth and success is a result of commitment to innovation through entrepreneurial culture and leadership. Employees are driven to make an impact, offer a unique value and most importantly, be part of a winning team. You have a great passion for modern technology, and you are driven by your energy to identify and resolve complex problems, while providing excellent service. If you are eager to prove your understanding of computer networking principles, your strong problem solving abilities in a fast paced environment, and you are willing to learn, then this position is a perfect fit for you at SOTI.
What’s in it for you?
The People - From our humble origins in our founder’s basement, to our industry leading position today, SOTI has worked hard to foster a company culture that we can all believe in. A culture that emphasizes personal growth, continuous innovation, and fun.
The Growth - Our environment fosters new ideas, fresh perspectives, and the ability to take them over the goal line. SOTI is a fast-paced environment with a global reach that encourages you to make your mark and be part of something big!
The Technology - You’ll get the chance to work with leading edge technologies and take on complex and interesting projects, as part of highly collaborative and agile teams. You will work alongside SOTI’s partners which include leading tech giants that will keep you on the cusp of emerging technologies.
What You’ll Do
- Sales Direction: Collaborate with the executive leadership to shape and refine the sales strategy, ensuring its seamless integration with the company's overarching objectives and market dynamics.
- Pricing Strategy: Develop, implement, and manage pricing strategies, including dynamic pricing models, tiered pricing structures, and value-based pricing approaches.
- Sales Analytics: Utilize data and analytics to provide insights that drive informed pricing and sales decision-making. Develop and maintain pricing models and sales reporting to track KPIs and sales performance.
- Performance Analysis: Conduct regular performance reviews and analysis to identify opportunities for improvement, address challenges, and make data-driven recommendations for pricing and sales.
- Insight-Driven Sales Analytics: Create and maintain advanced analytical tools and dashboards that offer deep insights into sales performance, market trends, and customer behaviors, driving a culture of data-driven decision-making.
- Leading-Edge Sales Technology: Oversee the selection, integration, and optimization of cutting-edge sales technology tools, including CRM systems, sales enablement platforms, and automation tools, keeping us at the forefront of technological advancement.
- Sales Compensation: Design and administer sales compensation plans and incentive programs that align with desired behaviors and results, reinforcing the strategic vision.
- Forecasting and Reporting: Spearhead the development of sophisticated sales forecasting models and routinely report on sales performance and key metrics to the executive leadership, providing a strategic view of our sales landscape.
- Cross-Functional Synergy: Foster collaborative relationships with other departments, including marketing, finance, and customer service, to ensure seamless and strategically aligned customer acquisition and satisfaction efforts.
- Regulatory Excellence: Ensure our sales operations adhere to industry regulations and company policies, maintaining the highest standards of data privacy and ethical sales practices within a strategic framework.
Experience You’ll Bring
- 10 - 15 plus years of Sales/Business Operations experience within a commercial tech industry, including business planning, forecasting, and management of sales tools and processes.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, legal or a related field; MBA or advanced degree is preferred.
- Proven experience in sales operations, preferably in a SAAS or technology-related context, with a global perspective. Experience within a high-growth technology organization is preferred (Enterprise SaaS industry experience is a distinct advantage).
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage competing projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- Proven ability to develop structured plans, actions, and metrics to manage sales execution and performance.
- Strong initiative, intellectual curiosity, analytical capabilities, and willingness to take ownership of complex problems.
- Self-starter who thrives in the face of challenges and is relentless in clearing obstacles with a resourceful and creative approach to problem-solving.
- Advanced analytical and strategic thinking skills, demonstrating a profound grasp of sales data and metrics.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills, with a distinguished track record in shaping and leading high-performing, strategically aligned teams.
- Proficiency in sales technology tools, CRM systems, and data analysis software.
- Proficiency in the development and execution of strategic plans that seamlessly with global business objectives.
SOTI is the world's most trusted provider of mobile and IoT management solutions, with more than 17,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. SOTI's innovative portfolio of solutions and services provide the tools organizations need to truly mobilize their operations and optimize their mobility investments. SOTI extends secure mobility management to provide a total, flexible solution for comprehensive management and security of all mobile devices and connected peripherals deployed in an organization.
At SOTI, we celebrate the uniqueness of our global teams and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are curious problem solvers who are committed to bringing the best mobile and IoT management solutions to market.
We offer careers with #EndlessPossibilities.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
If you want to bring your ideas to life, apply at SOTI today.
We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the requirements under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify People & Culture at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that SOTI does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, SOTI will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.