Please Note: If you are a current Spin Master employee with access to Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Are you a kid at heart looking to build a career with a leading global children's toy, entertainment and digital gaming company?
At Spin Master, our unwavering commitment to open mindedness, integrity and innovation is a great part of what has made us an industry leader. How do we stay ahead of the pack? By hiring the best and brightest minds—and that’s why we want you!Job Description
What will you work on?
The Global Sales Operations Coordinator helps provide support to all global teams within the organization through the sourcing and acquisition of physical samples throughout all stages of development. This role is responsible for assisting all departments in acquiring assets they may require for key programs, events, and campaigns. This role is fast paced, high demand, with tight timelines where the coordinator is a key liaison between different teams and departments.How will you create impact?
What are your skills and experience?
- Execute Seasonal Planogram requests for North America retailer accounts.
- Support Global operational teams in acquiring any samples or packaging assets that are needed for buyer reviews, retailer events, or ads/catalogue needs.
- Manage flow of production sample goods for all internal teams.
- Develop and implement process improvements where opportunities are identified.
- Communicate and work with cross-functional teams to acquire samples directly from manufacturers in Asia, Europe and Mexico when samples are not domestically available.
- Works alongside the logistics team for sample orders that are needed in support of global operations.
- Provide overall support and coordination of product items at all stages of development.
What You Can Expect From Us
- Project management experience an asset.
- Experience using SAP an asset.
- Intermediate MS Office experience with an emphasis on Excel and Power Point.
Our mission is to Make Life More Fun with a vision to push the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and fun.
What’s it like to work here?
- Growth and Career Opportunities
- Flexible Work Hours
- Innovation, Collaboration and Fun
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Other fun Perks!
Spin Master is a fast-paced, hands-on organization that provides many great opportunities for impactful decision-making; though our challenging start-up atmosphere isn’t for everyone, we have a proven record of opportunities for future advancement and internal transfers for our passionate and results driven team.
Everyone is welcome in our sandbox and we are committed to an accessible and inclusive hiring process that provides reasonable accommodation to all applicants.
Spin Master strives to create an accessible and inclusive application and selection process and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants who may require provisions to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment processes. Should you require an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team, by email at TAinquiries@spinmaster.com or by phone at 416 364-6002 and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.Follow us on Instagram and Twitter @SpinMaster to stay up to date on Spin Master career opportunities.
We do appreciate all interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.