About the role:
Assist the distribution, sales and success functions within Morningstar Investment Management, in order to support sales processes and strategy execution, along with providing administrative support to the sales and success teams. Collaborate across internal functions including compliance, operations, marketing, events and product, with a view to enhance and improve processes and efficiencies across departments to ensure effective support to the wider sales efforts.Job responsibilities:
- Manage the Contracting process and assist with onboarding of clients
- Sales and ROI Analysis and reporting
- Client compliance, AML checks and record keeping.
- Coordination of regular Client Governance meetings
- Support third-party provider relationships, supplying required data and information on a regular and ad-hoc basis.
- Assist with ongoing operational requirements for strategic relationships
- Ensure current content available via client portal
- Provide project support and reporting as requested by user groups or stakeholders, performing analysis on data as required
- Maintain stock levels of sales material for the sales team.
- Maintain accurate and up to date client information on internal databases and external databases
- Manage and maintain the CRM system (Salesforce) including assisting with ongoing system administration and enhancements
- Regularly perform database de-duping and clean-up procedures. Ensure data quality through clean- up efforts
- Assist with organisation and support for sales meetings and events – internal and external.
- Provide administrative support to management and the overall distribution department
- Minute taking and circulating post meeting summary - internal and external
- Assist in calendar management and meeting coordination
Nice to have:
- Prior experience in an administrative role supporting a team of people
- Investment management or professional services background will be an advantage
U30_MstarAssocEur Morningstar Investment Management Europe Ltd. Legal Entity
If you receive and accept an offer from us, we require that personal and any related investments be disclosed confidentiality to our Compliance team (days vary by region). These investments will be reviewed to ensure they meet Code of Ethics requirements. If any conflicts of interest are identified, then you will be required to liquidate those holdings immediately. In addition, dependent on your department and location of work certain employee accounts must be held with an approved broker (for example all, U.S. employee accounts). If this applies and your account(s) are not with an approved broker, you will be required to move your holdings to an approved broker.
Morningstar’s hybrid work environment gives you the opportunity to work remotely and collaborate in-person each week. While some positions are available as fully remote, we’ve found that we’re at our best when we’re purposely together on a regular basis, typically three days each week. A range of other benefits are also available to enhance flexibility as needs change. No matter where you are, you’ll have tools and resources to engage meaningfully with your global colleagues.