Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
Arctic Wolf is a global leader in security operations, delivering the first cloud-native security operations platform to end cyber risk. Powered by threat telemetry spanning endpoint, network, and cloud sources, the Arctic Wolf® Security Operations Cloud ingests and analyses trillions of security events each week to enable critical outcomes for most security use cases. The Arctic Wolf® Platform delivers automated threat detection and response at scale and empowers organisations of any size to stand up world-class security operations with the push of a button.
Our mission is simple: End Cyber Risk. We’re looking for a Senior Partner Operations Administrator to join our Newcastle, UK Office to be part of making this happen
About the Role
The Senior Partner Operations Administrator will be vital as we scale our channel team internationally and will play a cross functional role between our Channel team, Sales Representatives, Channel Partners, Business Operations and Sales Operations. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and is ready to dig in and help to maintain smooth communication between these vital teams, execute on processes related to our deal registration program, and the critical processes that support a 100% partner go-to-market strategy while identifying issues before they become a bottleneck. They will strive to ensure metrics are maintained as well as accurate data, all while helping the team stay within posted SLAs for certain data-driven functions.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Serve as the Partner Operations point of contact for our EMEA Sales, Channel and CS teams.
- Manage Partner onboarding/offboarding process, in EMEA, and assist in other regions as necessary.
- Provide sales support to EMEA Sales and Channel Representatives with questions pertaining to channel business.
- Review EMEA deal registrations/lead conversion requests, and assist with other regions as needed.
- Respond to Customer and Partner inquiries related to deal registrations, opportunities, quotes and orders, and resolves issues and answers questions on behalf of management.
- Review, document and track complex transactions within SFDC.
- Coordinate EMEA channel conflict by ensuring all steps have occurred and decisions are documented and tracked.
- Participate in onboarding/training for new Channel and Channel Operations team members to ensure they can successfully ramp up in the role.
- Serve as EMEA data steward for accurate partner, prospect, and customer account creation and data cleansing within Salesforce.
- Manage EMEA requests that come in through the channel referral program by coordinating with the channel team and finance organization.
- Act as the administrative lead for the partner audit process as they roll out in EMEA by processing partner tier changes and updates in Salesforce.com and providing reports as requested.
- Identify opportunities for system and process enhancements and be instrumental in the development and implementation of improved methods and tools.
- Assist with month-end/quarter-end activities.
- Additional special projects as assigned by manager.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written
- Ability to laisse with EMEA leadership and be able to represent Channel Operations
- Ability to work independently, and be accountable, while still fostering collaborative relationships with US counterparts and Channel Managers in multiple countries.
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment, while maintaining work quality and attention to detail
- SFDC, Microsoft CRM or equivalent Customer Relationship Management tool
- Four or more years’ experience in channel operations or similar function.
- Leadership experience preferred.
- Prior experience working with Channel Partners is preferred.
Why Arctic Wolf?
At Arctic Wolf we’re cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow globally.
We offer all wolves a compelling compensation and benefits packages, including 28 days per year annual leave, 8 bank holidays, paid time off to volunteer together with a comprehensive private medical and life insurance, pension, and company equity shares. Also, we want to ensure all employees to have a good work-life balance offering a robust Employee Assistance Programme, professional career progression and so much more!
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference, and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.