Head Hunted Recruitment Services Ltd are proud to be working exclusively with a Norfolk based SME who are looking to build on their recent successes by adding an experienced and results driven Sales Operations Manager to their senior team, this position would ideally suit an individual who has proven experience within Automotive / Agricultural Machinery, managing dealers and major customers.
My client has an opportunity for a tenacious and driven individual to join the senior team in the role of Sales Operations Manager. The company are at the stage where they are looking to the future of the business and want to bring in a proven leader to work closely with the Managing Director to create and maximise new and existing business opportunities. We are looking for a successful candidate who is willing to give time and energy to developing this role and commit themselves to the company plan and culture.
The Sales Operations Manager will be managing extensive business relationships with customers at all levels of the industry, to further drive the growth and profitability. Focusing on key growth markets, you will use your technical, commercial and sales knowledge to sell our unique products offering to existing and new business. You will look for opportunities in different sectors, prospecting for new business, be familiar with working with major customers and dealers, contributing to our ambitious growth targets.
National Operations Manager Duties:
- Build excellent working relationships with Dealer Principals and managers, coaching and developing the dealer’s teams where needed to achieve targets.
- Document all agreed actions using visit reporting and track their completion.
- Maintain compliance with company standards ensuring that Dealerships represent the business brand to a high standard.
- Advise dealers on new stock, ensuring that their stock pipeline is sufficient to achieve target
- Work with distributers to ensure that the demonstrator items are in place and maintained to the appropriate standard.
- Lead training on Sales and Aftersales through completions of a training needs analysis and ensuring all dealers are taken through the training standards.
- Achieve or exceed sales targets by developing and executing effective plans.
- Understand customer requirements and work with cross-functional teams to develop solutions that address them.
- Help to identify new sectors where the company can expand its operations.
- Lead the management of major direct customer accounts, identifying opportunities, winning contracts and frameworks. Negotiating individual sales.
- Lead and manage the in-house team responsible for smaller scale opportunities.
- Work closely with operations and logistics colleague to ensure the high levels of customer satisfaction, throughout the customer experience.
Sales Operations Manager Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years in a relevant sales management role
- A proven track record of exceeding sales targets, and in developing and executing a successful business strategy.
- Experience in the Automotive / Agricultural or similarly structured industry - working through dealers (distributors) as well as with larger customers directly.
- Experience of leading and managing a small team.
- Genuine and authentic relationship-building skills
- Creative and effective negotiation skills
- Able to plan and manage time effectively.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A hard-working team player who can lead by example - must have a can-do attitude, optimism and resilience
- Full driving license
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout the UK
This is the perfect time to join a growing and exciting business with a huge amount of potential to make an impact and progress your career.
The Sales Operations Manager vacancy comes with a salary of circa 45K per annum plus a performance related bonus and a company car