The Titan Wealth Group is a wealth and asset management business bringing high quality execution and administration to the sector through leverage of the Group’s resources and technology. We meet universal wealth and asset management needs by supporting our own as well as client IFAs and DFMs with innovative, quality and integrated solutions that drive efficiency into every part of the wealth management cycle.
We are an active acquirer of DFMs and IFA’s in the UK, following an aggressive growth trajectory, having trebled in size from the initial acquisition of “GPP” under two years ago. Our strategy sees strong organic growth within the near term coupled with significantly larger acquisitions. We currently manage ten entities attracting taxation, mostly UK-orientated with exposure to Jersey and South Africa.
The Revenue Operations role plays a crucial role in the overall success of the Go-To-Market organization. It is the role of the Revenue Operations Manager to serve as the catalyst in the execution of building and maintaining a scalable Revenue and growth engine.
The Manager will be tasked with the optimization the CRM and entire Revenue tech stack to ensure it is setup to execute a data-driven strategy and effective Revenue process. Playing a key role in supporting the overall growth efforts of the Company and work cross-functional to lead or assist on important projects, and provide reports that allow management to make strategic decisions within the Revenue department.
- Support the Sales team’s productivity and success with process improvements, measurements, tracking, and analytics (via measurable key performance indicators (KPI))
- Oversight of Revenue related tech stack
- Track, analyse and create monthly executive reporting data to include the following metrics: pipeline growth, quota attainments, win/loss rate, Revenue team performance
- Own end-to-end process of tracking Revenue funnel and operational metrics and explore alternatives to improve performance
- Collaborate regularly with all levels of the Revenue, Marketing, and FP&A team members to ensure achievements are on track with Revenue opportunities vs forecasting, identify gaps, and explore solutions
- Collaborate regularly with all levels of the Revenue, Marketing, and FP&A team members for go forward forecasts and department planning (headcount planning, budgets, forecasts, technology costs)
- Serve as (or oversee) primary system administrator of the CRM environment to include user account maintenance, data integrity, reports and dashboards, workflows, etc.- Become an expert in CRM systems & processes through training, self-study, and shadowing our Revenue & Customer Success teams
- Assist the Revenue Leaders with Pipeline and Opportunity inspection, forecasting.
- Development of compensation plans (inclusive of SPIFFs)
- Enhance Revenue productivity by leading the team via streamlined processes and improved tool management
- Adhere to consumer duty.
Education and requirements
- 3+ Years of Revenue Operations (or Revenue Consulting) experience in a Financial Services, Fintech, Tech or B2B solution environment
- Analysed, built, deployed and maximized Revenue software, such as: CRM, Collaboration, Intelligence, Prospecting, Enablement and Marketing Automation
- Experience managing resources, tasks, and workflows in operational management or similar role.
- Hands-on experience building complex dashboards & reports, custom report types, calculated fields, workflows, and data hygiene practices.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills- Ability to perform the up-front diagnostic to develop the project plan and lead the implementation of programs designed to maximize revenue growth
- Experience working and interfacing with C-Suite to execute or update on GTM initiatives
- Project Management- experience in designing, implementing, and managing projects
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by excellence. You will be able to demonstrate a willingness to embrace the Company values of:
Professionalism - how we treat our clients and colleagues.
Trust - embrace innovation and adapt to change.
Innovation - dare to create and don't fear failure.
25 days annual leave + public holidays
A range of benefits which includes private medical insurance, Group life insurance, and income protection insurance.
6% employer pension contribution
Further education and training support
Discretionary performance related bonus
Confidential Employee Assistance Programme
2 days per year for voluntary work
“Salary Extras” employee discounts
The Titan Wealth Group is firmly committed to fostering an inclusive and equitable environment for everyone who works with us, regardless of their race, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, physical ability or disability, or political affiliation. We believe that having a diverse team allows us to create the best possible outcomes for our clients and team members. We strive to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of the workplace with respect to recruitment and career advancement, pay and benefits, training and development opportunities and other job-related activities.