Austin, TX - 4 days per week in our Central Austin office, Fridays remotePlease note, we do not offer C2C or C2H employment and are unable to sponsor visas for this position.
Scorability is passionate about improving college athletics recruiting by making it more efficient, transparent, and honest. Coaches at every level in every sport can use our world-class software to efficiently identify, engage, and recruit the best players for their program. Prospective student athletes benefit from a more direct and transparent recruiting process, avoiding unnecessary effort and wasted money.
This is an incredible opportunity to join an exciting, mission-driven company led by experienced founders and executives who have created multiple billion-dollar start-ups.Our Philosophies
To assist your evaluation of Scorability as a place to work, we want to give you a glimpse into what makes a candidate a great potential fit.Our Employees
- Embrace uncertainty while trusting in an established process guided by experienced leaders.
- Maintain a positive outlook even when challenged, always treating everyone with respect and kindness.
- Don’t complain, but rather offer solutions to problems they identify.
- Appreciate the value of in-office collaboration M-Th (Friday is flexible).
- Set aside ego and pride of authorship in favor of collaboration.
- Hope to learn, get better, and have fun while working hard.
- Place service to our customers and our shared goals above all else.
- Get excited about the inherent risks of a startup company in which you have equity.
- Understand that hard work and success will lead to great rewards!
We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Revenue Operations Manager to join our team who is excited to build a RevOps engine from the ground up!
In this role, you will be the driving force behind optimizing and aligning our sales and marketing processes, technologies, and strategies. You’ll use data analysis, technology, and creativity to enhance lead generation, lead management, and sales enablement efforts. You will be a bridge between our sales, marketing, and executive teams as you foster collaboration, implement automation, and ensure that our campaigns are driving measurable results. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in both sales and marketing operations, exceptional analytical skills, and a proven track record of leveraging technology to boost revenue. This is a great role for you if you love building revenue engines from the ground up.What You’ll Do
Experience We’re Seeking
- Oversee and optimize lead generation, lead management, and sales conversion processes to drive revenue growth.
- Analyze sales and marketing data to provide actionable insights and recommendations for improving performance.
- Implement and manage marketing automation tools and CRM systems to streamline workflows and enhance productivity.
- Foster collaboration and alignment between the sales and marketing teams, ensuring shared goals and strategies.
- Develop and maintain lead scoring models to prioritize and route leads effectively.
- Provide sales teams with the tools, content, and training needed for successful prospect engagement and closing deals.
- Monitor and measure the ROI of marketing campaigns, making data-driven adjustments to marketing strategies.
- Identify and address inefficiencies in sales and marketing processes, implementing process improvements where necessary.
- Create and maintain reporting dashboards that offer visibility into key performance metrics.
Perks & Benefits
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Proven experience (3+ years) in RevOps, sales and/or marketing operations, with a track record of driving revenue growth.
- Strong proficiency in marketing automation platforms (e.g., HubSpot, Marketo), sales acceleration (e.g. Outreach), and CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce).
- Excellent analytical skills, including data analysis, reporting, and the ability to derive actionable insights from data.
- Experience in lead management, lead scoring, and routing processes.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills, with a detail-oriented approach, especially to data accuracy.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to convey insights and recommendations effectively.
- A proactive and innovative mindset, staying updated with industry trends and emerging technologies in sales and marketing operations.
- Stock options: become a shareholder and participate in the value we create together
- Unlimited PTO + holidays off for a good quality of life
- Health benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision — 100% paid for employees
- Giving back: opportunities to serve through our Community Service Program
Scorability will never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. We invite all qualified applicants to apply for our open positions.