Intuit is a global platform company that is on a mission to power prosperity around the world for consumers, small businesses and the self-employed. Across our five leading brands – Turbo Tax, Credit Karma, Mint, QuickBooks, and Mailchimp – Intuit serves over 100M customers and is one of the few companies in the world to have both a thriving consumer and small business ecosystem. Intuit is known for its innovation track record, customer centricity, and its consistent recognition as a top place to work.
Mailchimp solves one of the largest challenges small businesses face – getting customers. For two-thirds of small businesses, finding new customers is their biggest obstacle and over 25% struggle to retain existing ones. 13M businesses use Mailchimp to grow their business, and the combination of QuickBooks and Mailchimp will enable the next horizon of transformative innovation. Through the combined offering, small businesses will be able to grow and manage their business with one platform, enabling Mailchimp to offer unparalleled performance to its customers.
We’re looking for an exceptional associate to join our Revenue Operations team, which is designed to drive revenue growth and operational effectiveness across the GTM customer facing teams at Mailchimp (e.g. Sales, Onboarding, Customer Success, Product Support, International, and Partnerships). This Sr. Associate of Revenue Operations will partner with the Product Support
team to optimize their Go-To-Market strategy and play a critical role in accelerating the operational execution of new or existing programs. In this role, you will design experimentation plans to test hypotheses, partner with Analytics to track and analyze results, and act as an overall driver to Product Support growth programs. We’re seeking individuals who thrive in a dynamic work environment, who will bring innovative ways of delivering Revenue growth. A successful candidate will be adept at partnering cross-functionally, influencing others with data, and have strong communication skills to develop presentations and share executive progress updates surfacing the biggest risks and opportunities.What You'll Bring
How You Will Lead
- You have 4-5 years of work experience in a data-driven field, such as management consulting, corporate strategy, business operations, product management, or analytics
- Prior work experience within a technology (software) SaaS company and experience or exposure to Small Business GTM Marketing
- You are a creative problem solver, know how to prioritize and get the most important work done first, and enjoy working in an ambiguous environment
- You have experience supporting strategic planning activities (data modeling, forecasting, developing and explaining key assumptions) and launching major cross-functional initiatives
- You have proven experience analyzing data from a variety of sources (quantitative and qualitative), synthesizing insights, and driving toward actionable recommendations
- You can balance a strong attention to detail with framing the big picture
- You are a fast learner with the ability to quickly grasp new concepts across a wide variety of technologies and domains
- You are a strong communicator who knows how to translate analysis into insights, and communicate findings and implications clearly to a broad range of audiences
- You excel at building connections, enjoy working collaboratively, and are able to quickly establish rapport and trust with partners across the company
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required, MBA preferred
- Bonus points if: You have experience being on or working with customer facing teams: Customer Success and Product Support teams
- Act as part of an operational team that is dedicated to Mailchimp’s Product Support business to enable it to achieve its revenue goals and growth objectives. In this role, you will act as a RevOps Product Support program leader and lead cross-functional teams to accelerate operationalizing strategic growth initiatives.
- Develop, launch, and own Test plans, to frame up business problems and hypothesis on how to operationalize forward progress and learning
- Partner with analytics and research team members to analyze data, build reporting tools and synthesize insights to address open questions
- Partner with Product Support leaders to identify growth opportunities, and translate into an estimated impact to the business.
- Build a bottoms up revenue forecast model based on go-to-market activities, including outlining key growth drivers and risks.
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses to evaluate process improvements
- Track and report on program progress. Partner to build and present leadership updates on learnings and recommendations. Proactively surface risks or dependencies and partner to develop ideas to navigate roadblocks.
- Build strong relationships and partner with customer teams Mailchimp to integrate market research, customer feedback and product data into your work