Constellation is a global, NYC-based SaaS company that’s seen exponential growth since its founding in 2016. Inventing the world’s first and only creative marketing technology made for highly regulated industries, our end-to-end compliance solution features built-in verticalized engines designed to streamline the creative process for Fortune 500 companies in Auto, Pharma and Banking—with an automated solution that scales both creative and the regulatory approval process.
Constellation was named the 65th Fastest-Growing Private Company in America, the 10th Fastest-Growing Women-Owned Private Company, and the 7th Fastest-Growing Marketing & Advertising Company by Inc 500. In 2022, our platform won the Digiday Technology Award for Best Marketing Automation Platform.Role
As the Sr. FP&A Analyst (Revenue Operations) at our fast-growing SaaS company, you will play a critical role in driving the success of our revenue operations and ensuring the integrity and accuracy of our pipeline data. Reporting directly to the Manager, FP&A Operations, you will be an essential member of the Finance team and collaborate closely with various stakeholders, to provide comprehensive insights into our current and future customer base.
Your primary responsibility will be to support RevOps in developing scalable solutions that enhance our understanding of key revenue metrics and facilitate decision-making. You will assist in transitioning our revenue reporting and reconciliation processes away from Google Sheets to a more sustainable solution, leveraging tools such as Looker and Salesforce native reporting capabilities. By doing so, you will enable us to obtain a healthier view of our growth profile and effectively demonstrate how our growth trajectory is evolving as we expand into the Enterprise market.
To excel in this role, you will attend mandated Finance Team meetings to foster collaboration and alignment between Revenue Operations and Finance. Additionally, you will actively participate in Sales & RevOps Team meetings, including one-on-ones, Pipeline Reviews, and the RevOps Weekly meeting, to contribute to strategic discussions and align revenue operations efforts with sales objectives.Key Responsibilities
As the primary business unit owner of Billing and Revenue forecasting, you will oversee the accurate forecasting of revenue and collaborate with the Financial Planning and Product/Data Science teams to define a roadmap for reporting improvements and enhancements. You will play a pivotal role in designing the cadence and protocol for the maintenance, review, and assessment of reporting, ensuring that key insights and trends are visualized and reported effectively.
This role requires a strong competency and skill set in using tools such as Salesforce and Excel. You will leverage your proficiency in these tools to develop comprehensive reporting solutions, provide routine progress updates on revenue metrics, and support the CRO in understanding pacing vs. goal and identifying actionable strategies to bridge any gaps.
Overall, as the Sr. FP&A Analyst (Revenue Operations), you will contribute to the company's growth by optimizing revenue operations processes, enhancing data integrity, and enabling data-driven decision-making. This position offers an exciting opportunity to collaborate cross-functionally, work closely with the CRO, and be a driving force in shaping our revenue operations function.
- Report directly to the Manager, FP&A Operations, you will provide routine progress updates on the transition from Google Sheets-based revenue reporting and reconciliation to a more sustainable solution using Looker and Salesforce native reporting
- Assist the CRO in developing scaled solutions to understand pacing vs. goal, identify gaps, and provide the necessary data to guide and coach General Managers (GMs) on action plans to achieve their goals
- Attend mandated Finance Team meetings to foster collaboration and alignment between Revenue Operations and Finance
- Join mandated Sales & RevOps Team meetings, including one-on-ones, Pipeline Reviews, and the RevOps Weekly meeting
- Act as the primary business unit owner of Billing and Revenue forecasting
- Lead projects related to the development of sustained Billing and Revenue reporting Collaborate cross-departmentally with the Finance team to ensure data accuracy and alignment
- Work closely with the Financial Planning and Product/Data Science teams to agree upon a defined roadmap for reporting improvements and enhancements
- Align on where business and business unit respective trends are visualized and reported
- Design the cadence and protocol for the maintenance, review, and assessment of reporting
- Demonstrate a strong competency and skill set in using tools such as Salesforce and Excel to effectively analyze and present revenue-related
To succeed in the role of Sr. FP&A Analyst (Revenue Operations), you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
Note: The above requirements are not exhaustive, and we recognize that different individuals may bring valuable skills and experiences to the role. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply, even if they do not meet every listed requirement.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field
- Advanced degrees or certifications in finance or data analytics are a plus
- Strong Excel Skills:
- A high level of proficiency in Excel is essential for this role. You should be comfortable working with complex data sets, utilizing advanced formulas and functions, and creating insightful reports and dashboards
- Familiarity with SAP or similar ERP systems, enabling you to navigate and extract relevant financial data to support revenue reporting and forecasting
- CRM and ERP Systems Knowledge:
- Experience working with CRM and ERP systems is crucial, with proficiency in Salesforce and SAP being highly desirable. You should have a deep understanding of these platforms and their data structures to effectively manage and reconcile revenue-related data
- Proficiency in Salesforce, with experience in leveraging Salesforce reporting capabilities to drive revenue insights and optimize sales processes
- Financial Data Architecture:
- A solid understanding of financial data architecture is essential for this role. You should have the ability to analyze, interpret, and integrate financial data from multiple sources, including FP&A systems, to provide comprehensive insights into revenue performance
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate complex data into actionable insights and recommendations
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in financial data management or related work, with a focus on revenue operations or sales operations
- Detail-oriented mindset with a focus on data accuracy and integrity
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with a track record of working effectively across cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, adapting to changing priorities and delivering high-quality results within tight deadlines
- Proven experience in building processes from the ground up that effectively align Sales, Marketing, and Finance teams, resulting in improved data integrity and operational efficiency
Benefits At Constellation
Diversity & Inclusion
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible PTO
- Hybrid work environment
- Casual in office dress code
- Competitive 401k plan with company match
- Commuter and Parking Benefits
- Paid Family Leave
- Catered lunches & free snacks and beverages
- Wellness programs and other employee perks
Constellation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to providing a diverse and inclusive environment. Here at Constellation we don't discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
If you need an accommodation during any part of the interview process, due to a disability, please let your dedicated Talent Partner know.Other Job Information
This job description is not all inclusive. Constellation reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.Compensation Package
The total compensation package is made up of base compensation, equity, and benefits
New York Pay Range:
$100,000 - $120,000