LS Direct Marketing is seeking a results-oriented sales leader to join our team as the Director, Revenue Operations. This position plays a crucial role in the overall success of the Go-To-Market organization to serve as the catalyst in the execution of building and maintaining a scalable sales engine. The Director will be tasked with delivering insights and outputs that enable data-driven decision-making. Additionally, the role is responsible for ensuring the CRM is positioned to optimally support sellers, sales leaders, and other organizational stakeholders. The Director will also play a key role in supporting the overall growth efforts of the Company and work cross-functionally to lead and/or assist on important projects.
- Company location: Suffern, NY
- Position location: Suffern, NY
· Expected hours of work: This is a full-time position. Generally, work is performed Monday through Friday, though holidays and weekends may be required. We currently have a hybrid work environment.
About LS Direct
LS Direct is the leader in digitally driven direct mail. Our dynamic marketing technology provides the ability and speed to send highly personalized, intent-driven programmatic direct mail to convert prospects and website visitors, retain customers and reactive lapsed buyers.
We help our clients drive customer conversion and achieve proven incremental ROI at every stage of the buying journey. We are the trusted one-stop partner for predictive analytics, creative services, printing, mailing, and business intelligence. LS Direct is a privately held company located in Suffern, NY. To learn more, visit http://www.lsdirect.com/
- Lead, develop, and scale our Revenue Operations function to drive new client sales, cross-sell and upsell.
- Oversee/manage day to day operations such as CRM Management, forecasting, reporting/dashboarding, pipeline management, team and individual performance tracking
- Partner with GTM stakeholders to develop, document, and enable an effective process that drives better performance
- Territory, quota, and compensation planning.
- Identify, develop, monitor, and provide analysis of sales performance KPIs and metrics.
- Support cross-functional strategic initiatives and link strategy to operations by partnering with key business partners including Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Finance, Product
- Steer all analyses and recurring reports/dashboards (e.g. KPI progress, pipeline analysis, revenue planning, board materials)
- Drive alignment between the efforts of the sales, marketing and product teams and those of other internal departments, Onboarding, Data, Graphic Art Production
- Own the systems/tech stack that fosters scalable revenue growth and data gathering throughout the GTM process (CRM Management). Own client contract management.
- Ensure creation and dissemination of sales and marketing enablement including collateral pitch decks, data sheets, call scripts, FAQs, and competitive battle cards.
Summary of Qualifications:
- 5+ years of Sales Operations or Revenue Operations leadership experience in a fast growth environment. SAAS or Marketing company experience a plus.
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce) and other commonly used tech stack products (Salesforce, Asana, etc.)
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau or PowerBI
- Passion for analytics, and data-driven action.
- Must have demonstrated strategy experience and ability to understand the business
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and communication skills, written & verbal), including the ability to clearly communicate complex information to cross-functional leaders and executives
- Data-driven in all your decisions, big and small, with a strong inclination to dig one level deeper
- Scalability-minded with an eye for process and a drive for continuous improvement
- Exceptional problem-solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, derive business insights, and develop implementable solutions