From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.About The Role
Fivetran is building data pipelines to power the modern data stack for thousands of companies.
We’re looking for a a driven Senior Revenue Operations Manager, Commercial & Self Service to lead the SMB/midmarket and self service operations. In this role, you will sit at the cross-roads of our PLG and sales-led motions, driving efficiency and growth for the organization. Your leadership will be critical to our rapidly growing and evolving self service motion, leveraging it to allow our sales team to focus on high-intent, high-value deal cycles.
You’ll chart the path to hit the Commercial segment’s revenue target and rep productivity metrics by using data to ensure we are getting the most out of both our Self Service motion and the leads we send to Commercial and Enterprise sellers from that motion. Together with all GTM senior leaders and Product leaders, you will design the roadmap for hitting those targets, execute on that roadmap, and ruthlessly prioritize new initiatives to drive focus.
Our ideal candidate needs to be laser-focused on making data-driven decisions to create efficiency, comfortable with experimentation, and ready to roll up their sleeves in service of rolling out our cutting-edge Self Service motion across our business.
This is a high visibility role within the organization globally working with leaders across departments and segments to drive impact and value quickly.
This is a full-time position based out of our Denver, Oakland, Dublin, or US Remote offices.Technologies You’ll Use
Excel, Salesforce, Clari, Outreach, LeanData, Catalyst, Looker, Big Query, Zoominfo, Chorus, HeightWhat You’ll Do
Skills We’re Looking For
- Learn the ins and outs of the Self Service motion’s metrics, processes, strengths, and opportunities to develop a roadmap to hit our revenue targets and Commercial/Enterprise rep productivity goals.
- Become familiar with the Global GTM roles across all segments and regions in order to optimize the interplay between the Self Service motion and our sales team
- Evaluate the effectiveness of our product qualified leads (PQLs) and, working with our self service team, devise rules to increase the effectiveness of our PQLs
- Own decisions on how Fivetran leverages the initial momentum of our Self Service motion and scales that out through the Sales team to drive focus and improve rep productivity
- Proactively identify challenges to hitting our goals via data analysis, stakeholder interviews, process reviews and devise practical, creative solutions to solve those challenges
- Serve as the business and thought partner to Commercial sales, Marketing and Product leadership to adjust course as needed in service of hitting our targets consistently and efficiently
- Work with the Global Revenue Operations team to build scalable, repeatable, and efficient GTM processes that result in revenue growth through more streamlined automation and improved clarity of “what good looks like.”
- Lead ToFu (top of funnel) and Forecast calls to ensure accountability and identify trends and any gaps in our GTM motion. Work cross-functionally to make our successes the norm and to close any gaps.
- Review the current status quo of sales, customer success, and alliances operations and create a plan of action in collaboration with stakeholders to drive revenue, productivity and predictability through process, people and systems.
- Communicate and partner collaboratively with all levels within the organization to help drive revenue operations initiatives.
- Prioritize multiple high visibility/impact initiatives across multiple stakeholders to ensure we are meeting/exceeding our objectives.
- Partner with Analytics, Revenue Systems, Revenue Insights, GTM Enablement, Legal, Product, and Finance leaders to ensure the Commercial and Self Service business has the resources, tools, and processes needed to hit their revenue targets.
- 5+ years of experience in sales/revenue operations/strategy at a B2B SaaS company; experience supporting a Self Service SaaS motion or PLG product management experience preferred
- Business acumen (how KPIs and health metrics interact, how to influence them) and data literacy (comfortable pulling data and building models to derive insights)
- Comfortable with A/B testing and measuring the success of experiments
- You think like an entrepreneur, demonstrate incredible ownership/initiative, and have a track record of making data-driven decisions and leading multiple concurrent cross-functional initiatives from inception to successful and timely completion.
- Strategic mindset and problem-solving skills; ability to structure ambiguous problems and balance creativity and practicality when solutioning
- You gain the trust of key stakeholders by actively listening and seeking to understand their views and needs. Consistently demonstrates respect and appreciation for others by empathizing, valuing their time and contributions, being available and responsive to their needs. Equally comfortable interacting with all levels within the organization, particularly Commercial, Enterprise, and Product Senior Leaders.
- You have experience with the levers of sales/customer success/alliances/marketing operations and with systems/tools including Salesforce, Outreach, Clari, and Looker.
The pay range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the target position and level. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Our job titles may span more than one career level. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, business need, market demands. The pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.This range represents base salary only and does not include incentive for sales roles, equity, or benefits, if applicable.
$127,120—$158,900 USDPerks And Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Recharge, reenergize, and pursue personal and professional goals with a 30 day paid leave after 5 years
- may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.