Why it’s worth it:
Are you passionate about using data to help drive key business decisions? As a Revenue Operations Analyst, you will do just that by acting as the trusted data partner to the full Go-To-Market (GTM) team – Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success. Working closely with GTM leadership, you will help identify process improvements and drive attainment through analytics, reporting, data optimization, and KPI development. Additionally, your partnership in planning, forecasting, and management will play a critical role in helping ReliaQuest continue to make security possible for our customers and grow over 50% year over year.
The everyday hustle:
- Own and execute timely, accurate, and insightful reports and analyses for the GTM team (Marketing, Business Development, Partnerships, Sales, and Customer Success).
- Develop, analyze, and interpret key performance indicators (KPIs) to assist in GTM decision making.
- Manage business review cadences for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Support day-to-day inquiries, providing prompt and efficient resolution to a wide range of issues.
- Integrate GTM data and tracking across different business units – including Finance, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success – to ensure that our systems are generating accurate data.
- Proactively identify, track, and execute opportunities to improve operational performance and achieve key goals and targets.
- Act as a trusted business partner to Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success Leadership.
- Assist with the on-going automation of reports and models in the SQL Server Database.
Do you have what it takes?
- 1-3 years of experience in Revenue Operations, Business Analytics, or a Financial Planning and Analytics role.
- Experience using data to drive process improvements withing a SaaS organization.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving abilities with a passion for numbers and analytics.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with the ability to build relationships and drive initiatives across a diverse set of stakeholders.
- High proficiency in Excel.
- Curious, independent, rigorous, and proactive personality.
- Great attitude, energy, and effort.
What makes you uncommon?
- SQL Knowledge
- Experience with PowerBI or other Business Intelligence tools
- Knowledge of Salesforce and its reporting capabilities