As an Revenue Operations Analyst at Vanta, you will be tasked at driving key results for Vanta's post sale teams in the form of reducing churn and increasing expansion. This includes improving and iterating on Vanta’s churn forecasting motion, building key operating rhythms and expectations for Vanta’s AM and CS team, and project managing net new process deployment
At Vanta, our mission is to secure the internet and protect consumer data. We believe that security should be monitored and verified continuously, and we empower companies to practice better security and prove it with ease. Vanta has a kind and talented team, and while some have prior security experience, many have been successful at Vanta without it.
Revenue Operations at Vanta aims to unlock revenue for our GTM teams by balancing where to push the GTM business on improvements for process and reporting as well as unblocking sellers to be able to generate (or save) revenue on a day in and day out basis. Our aim is to provide best in class recommendations and accountability to our GTM teams to keep the revenue engine running. Success in this role is determined by the individual's ability to move quick and unblock GTM leaders while also pushing the envelope to drive stronger process, reporting, and adherence.What you’ll do as a Revenue Operations Analyst at Vanta:
How to be successful in this role:
- Build and maintain a strong operating rhythm for Vanta’s post sale motion, inclusive of forecasting, pipeline and compensation administration, and inspection on Vanta’s loss metrics
- Project planning and management for rolling out new GTM processes to help reduce churn and expand Vanta’s current customer base
- Manage and prioritize competing demands and priorities ensuring that project deadlines are met while communicating tradeoffs where necessary
- Identify gaps in GTM motion and utilizing data to design recommendations and improvements
- Work cross functionally to capture requirements, feedback and deliver enhancements through effective change management processes
- Develop best in class operating metrics and source of truth reporting for ICs and Managers to utilize.
Pay Range: $112,000 - $132,000; If you are offered the position, your offer amount will be based on your experience.
- Proven project management frameworks and examples while balancing large workloads
- Strong business aptitude, understanding of marketing, sales and customer success business needs that drive system requirements
- Proven problem solving capabilities - Ability to find a business challenge, define the revenue and/or customer impact, and creating the project plan and measurements to improve.
- Proficient communications skills and examples to where individual has challenged/ made recommendations to the executive leadership
- Strong proficiency in Excel and comfortable with analyzing large data sets
- Advanced SFDC reporting skills
- Experience in key operations functions and strong point of views on where updates can be made on:
- Territory Planning + Management
- Compensation Planning + Management
- Experience with stakeholder management and communication
- Experience with Customer Success platforms is a plus
What you can expect as a Vantan
At Vanta, we are committed to hiring diverse talent of different backgrounds and as such, it is important to us to provide an inclusive work environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender identity, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran or disability status, or any other protected class. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and welcome people of all backgrounds to apply.
- Industry-Competitive Salary and Equity
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Dependents Coverage
- 16 Weeks Fully Paid Parental Leave for All New Parents (Moms, Dads, Adoptive, Foster)
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Remote Workspace Stipend
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible Work Hours and Location
- Open & Encouraged PTO Policy
- 9 Company Paid Holidays
- Free Memberships to Online Wellness Platforms (One Medical, Ginger, Headspace, and more!)
- Virtual Team Building Activities, Lunch and Learns, and other Company-Wide Events
- Offices in SF and NYC with Hubs of Vantans forming across the US, including but not limited to, Seattle, Austin, Indianapolis, LA, Boston, and more!
We started in 2018, in the wake of several high-profile data breaches. Online security was only becoming more important, but we knew firsthand how hard it could be for fast-growing companies to invest the time and manpower it takes to build a solid security foundation.
Vanta was inspired by a vision to restore trust in internet businesses by enabling companies to improve and prove their security.
From our early days automating security monitoring for compliance standards like SOC 2, HIPAA and ISO 27001 to creating the world's leading Trust Management Platform, our vision remains unchanged.
Now more than ever, making security continuous—not just a point-in-time check— is essential. Thousands of companies rely on Vanta to build, maintain and demonstrate their trust— all in a way that's real-time and transparent.