Intuit is a global platform company that is on a mission to power prosperity around the world for consumers, small businesses and the self-employed. Across our five leading brands – Turbo Tax, Credit Karma, Mint, QuickBooks, and Mailchimp – Intuit serves over 100M customers and is one of the few companies in the world to have both a thriving consumer and small business ecosystem. Intuit is known for its innovation track record, customer centricity, and its consistent recognition as a top place to work.
Mailchimp solves one of the largest challenges small businesses face – getting customers. For two-thirds of small businesses, finding new customers is their biggest obstacle and over 25% struggle to retain existing ones. 13M businesses use Mailchimp to grow their business, and the combination of QuickBooks and Mailchimp will enable the next horizon of transformative innovation. Through the combined offering, small businesses will be able to grow and manage their business with one platform, enabling Mailchimp to offer unparalleled performance to its customers.
We’re looking for an experienced individual to join our Revenue Operations team, which is responsible for launching and optimizing large, new revenue accretive territories at Mailchimp. This teammate will partner with Customer facing teams to optimize their Go-To-Market strategies and play a critical role in accelerating the operational execution of new programs. In this role, you will establish top priorities for revenue growth within a business program, design experimentation plans to test hypotheses, partner with Analytics to track and analyze results, and act as an overall program driver. We’re seeking individuals who thrive in a dynamic work environment, who will bring innovative ways of delivering Revenue growth. A successful candidate will be adept at partnering cross-functionally, influencing others with data, and have strong communication skills to develop presentations and share executive progress updates surfacing the biggest risks and opportunities.What You'll Bring
How You Will Lead
- 5-8+ years experience in Management Consulting or Strategy and Operations roles, with proven experience delivering growth and productivity improvements. Experience with customer facing teams preferred (Sales, Customer Success, Product Support, and Partnerships teams)
- Experience within a technology (software) SaaS company and experience or exposure to Small Business GTM Marketing
- You are a creative problem solver, know how to prioritize and get the most important work done first, and enjoy working in an ambiguous environment
- Strong analytical skills and ability to extract insights from data and distill this into a clear narrative for leadership. experience analyzing data, modeling, forecasting and explaining key assumptions.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment leading complex projects to deliver Revenue in new territories. Agility to adapt to new information to inform the direction of operating in open spaces
- Experience defining objectives, mapping out sequence of deliverables, establishing deadlines and working with teams to execute and drive results
- Excellent cross-functional collaborator who is able to move quickly and drive results in a matrixed environment. You excel at building connections, enjoy working collaboratively, and are able to quickly establish rapport and trust with partners across the company
- Strong executive communicator with a proven ability to build buy-in for recommendations across all levels of the organization
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required, MBA preferred
- Act as a senior member of an internal consulting team that supports the major strategic initiatives that will enable Mailchimp to achieve its revenue goals and growth objectives
- Be a strategic thought partner to Mailchimp’s cross-functional leaders to help set and execute the GTM strategy to drive revenue growth (through acquisition, expansion, and retention) and productivity and operational effectiveness
- Lead operational forecasting and strategic planning for a particular GTM team, including identifying, sizing, and recommending new avenues for growth
- Showcase and nurture a culture of experimentation within GTM teams, by building roadmaps to helps to test, validate, and refine new growth and productivity strategies
- Partner with analytics and research team members to identify the right data and insights necessary to explore open questions
- Develop market sizing models and projections to identify and evaluate growth opportunities. Translate existing and new proposed go-to-market activities into a long range revenue forecast models, including outlining key growth drivers and risks
- Develop and present program updates, learnings, and recommendations to leadership. Proactively identify and surface risks or dependencies and develop recommendations to mitigate those risks. Build strong relationships and partner with teams within the Strategy Office and across Mailchimp to integrate market research, customer feedback and product data into your work