Procore is seeking a VP, Revenue Operations
to join our Revenue team. In this role, you’ll set the overall direction and strategy for the company’s revenue team, by aligning sales, marketing, and customer support processes to meet and exceed KPIs and support overall sales force effectiveness and productivity.
Successful candidates are focused, organized, proactive, and able to manage a wide range of tasks. If you have a business and operational mindset, and the ability to strategically structure solutions to problems — we’d like to hear from you!
This position reports into the SVP, Global Sales and can be remote or based in one of Procore’s US-based office locations. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.What you’ll do:
What we’re looking for:
- Drive effective revenue operational management to deliver global sales goals
- Manage and align Sales Enablement, Revenue Insights and Planning, Field Operations and Business Process teams
- Collaborate with senior leaders across Procore to drive annual revenue operations planning cycles and alignment across cross-functional businesses
- Develop and influence new processes and technologies that optimize the path for supporting the revenue growth of the businesses globally across all routes to market
- Develop and nurture cross-functional partnerships across the entire organization which impact overall customer success and drives customer retention & revenue growth
- Provide leadership to ensure proper analysis of customer health metrics and proactively mitigate customer retention risk
- Integrated partnership with revenue leadership to craft weekly narrative on forecast and performance
- Partner with Revenue leadership to identify strategic priorities and opportunities for the team, overseeing objectives and key results, and ensuring focus is on highest-impact initiatives
- Partner with relevant teams to leverage performance analytics, influence cross-functional revenue programs and escalate relevant topics
- Build strong working relationships with executives and key leaders across the organization (e.g. product, engineering, marketing, information technology and finance) and influence the goals and priorities of stakeholders whose mission aligns with that of Revenue Operations
- Build, develop and manage a diverse team of high-performing managers: Build and maintain a world-class, inclusive, diverse, high-performing team by driving effective onboarding, on-going training, retention and employment engagement with a strong remote culture
- BS degree is preferred; MBA or a similar advanced degree is a plus
- 10+ years in a Revenue Operations role
- Experience in business, operational leadership roles in a global SaaS Sales environment
- Experience implementing scalable and repeatable processes
- Dedicated people manager with demonstrated leadership in building diverse, cross functional and high performing teams while delivering results
- Strong executive presence with the ability to influence without authority in a highly matrixed organization
- Experience in crafting strategic vision, making data-driven business decisions, including identifying gaps or business needs, and innovating and scaling solutions
- Proven track record of success with a history of establishing customer retention and expansion sales goals
- Extensive experience engaging at an executive level both internally with cross-functional groups
- Demonstrated passion for operations, data intelligence, enablement and thorough understanding of cross-functional alignment in a global environment
- Exceptional written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to thrive in a fluid, fast-paced and ever changing environment.
- Unquestionable ethics, integrity and business judgment; you share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
Perks & Benefits
At Procore, we invest in our employees and provide a full range of benefits and perks to help you grow and thrive. From generous paid time off and healthcare coverage to career enrichment and development programs, learn more details about what we offer and how we empower you to be your best.About Us
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.