Who We Are
The Trustly Americas team combines PayWithMyBank, a 2012 Silicon Valley startup, with Trustly AB of Sweden, following their 2019 merger. Our team represents 30 nationalities, serving 8,300 merchants, connecting to 650 million consumers, and 12,000 banks across 33 countries. Our global network processes over $42 billion annually.
Our digital account-to-account platform redefines the speed, simplicity and security of payments. Consumers pay for purchases by simply signing into their bank accounts, bypassing the card networks, and never leaving a merchant’s site or app – no credit card numbers or separate account setup necessary.
With U.S. headquarters in Silicon Valley and global headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, we are a culturally diverse team also spread across Canada, Brazil, UK, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Malta and more! Across North America, we have embraced a work from anywhere policy throughout the continental US and Canada.
It’s a great time to join Trustly as the Americas team is growing. If you thrive in an entrepreneurially minded, fast-paced, casual, professional, positive, and rewarding work environment, check us out!About The Role
As Trustly’s Revenue Operations Manager, you will be responsible for instrumenting, analyzing, and turning data into actionable insights across Sales Development, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success. You will be the bridge between central Finance and the mechanisms that make up our central revenue generating engine.
You will partner closely with our Sales, Marketing, Product, and Customer Success teams to ensure strategic alignment and processes are in place and ultimately drive insights for Trustly’s Go To Market teams.
You will own the reporting and analytics capabilities related to the tools and processes involved in revenue generation including Outreach.io, Salesforce, Pardot, paid media channels, etc.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Unlock the dynamics of the revenue funnel and be able to piece it together to explain downstream results. This ranges from early marketing lead-generation metrics, through sales conversion, to post launch performance to revenue.
- Instrument the necessary tools, processes, and data sources required to gain access to the relevant information sets.
- Analyze and consolidate querying of the different data sources into actionable insights.
- Report performance and build dashboards that articulate Marketing and Sales cycles.
- Identify patterns and revenue-generating opportunities by thoroughly analyzing and cross-referencing data sets and sources.
- Develop internal and external reporting templates and dashboards.
- Collaborate with the different Go To Market teams to facilitate forecasting and predictive analytics for all revenue-impacting metrics.
- Become the go-to person for all Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success data needs.
- 10+ years of experience driving insights for revenue-generating teams.
- An experienced point person of a revenue organization who can explain why revenue results happen.
- Create accurate forecasts based on the compilation of trends and can explain or defend variances from forecasts quickly based on your understanding of our business and the data it is showing you.
- Proficient in Data Analytics tools (Excel, Tableau, Quicksight, SQL, etc.).Proficient in Sales and Marketing reporting tools (Salesforce, Outreach.io, Google Analytics, Hotjar, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, etc.).
- A successful record of implementing A/B tests to improve marketing campaigns and sales strategies.
- Experience in technology B2B Business/Revenue Operations Teams.
- Fintech and payments experience a big plus.A can-do attitude and ability to work cross-functionally to drive results.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to communicate clearly and directly by providing accurate information and being data-driven. Knowledgeable of different sales automation and prospecting tools (i.e., LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, Seamless, etc.).
- Power-user of Salesforce, Pardot, Outreach a plus.
$140,000.00 - $170,000.00 a yearSALARY RANGE: $140,000 - $170,000
SALARY RANGES IN US-BASED ROLE POSTING
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Recruiters can share more information with applicants about the specific salary range for preferred locations during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, and other perks and benefits.What We Offer
At Trustly, you get the opportunity to work on challenging issues and projects with leading FinTech professionals in an innovative and truly inspiring atmosphere. We have a commitment to constantly develop and improve, so you can expect to grow on a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment.
We have a culturally diverse team that spans from Silicon Valley and across the U.S., Canada, Brazil, and Europe with an enthusiasm for remote-first work and the flexibility to balance professional and personal life. Our environment is open and inclusive and we strive to provide employees with a deep sense of belonging while fostering teamwork and having fun.
Trustly’s total compensation packages include competitive salaries, bonus plans, and stock options. We offer innovative perks and benefits packages that include:
(The benefits and total compensation packages outlined above are for full-time employees only and exclude temporary positions.)
- Flexible paid time off & generous PTO accrual plans
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and other insurances
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care
- Home office set-up allowance
- Internet stipend
- Retirement plan match for 401k and RRSP
- Gender-neutral paid parental leave, and more!
At Trustly, we embrace and celebrate diversity of all forms and the value it brings to our employees and customers. We are proud and committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe an open and inclusive environment enables people to do their best work. All decisions regarding hiring, advancement, and any other aspects of employment are made solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.