Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website , or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter . To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog .
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
- Coordinate sales reviews (weekly, monthly), consolidation and preparation of region reports.
- Day to day interaction with and support of the Sales and Tender teams in the region.
- Support the implementation and planning of various internal projects / processes in the sales and tendering cycles.
- Perform CRM (Salesforce) champion activities for the region including data quality.
- Understand all aspects related to forecasts (sales), tendering to be able to support providing analysis and reporting for region management.
- Coordinate preparing management presentations.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- -Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in Finance, Engineering or Business
- -Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Sales Operations or similar role, interest and experience in sales / tendering activities
- -Strong analytic & communication skills & Organizational Skills
- -Mid-level Finance and Accounting
- -Previous Sales Experience within Industry or similar industry)
- -Excellent skillsets with Excel, PowerPoint and other office tools
- -CRM experience (Salesforce)
- -Understanding / ability to work in a complex matrix organization
- -Multicultural and International experience
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.