ABOUT UA/UNIFORM ADVANTAGE BRANDS
For over 35 years, UA Brands has been synonymous with fashion-forward specialty apparel for the medical and culinary professions. We are proud to support our valued customers - true heroes giving back with every shift. Our culture includes a long history of philanthropy and community support. Our strong values and unique culture are built on collaborating not merely as coworkers, but as family and friends. From the beginning, we provide candidates an authentic look into how UA Brands embraces their skills and perspectives, all in ways that continue to set us apart.
As part of our expansion plans as a growing, global organization, UA Brands started its captive center in Pune, India in September 2017 to add IT & ITES support and talent to our corporate teams.ABOUT THE ROLE
The Sales Operations Coordinator performs a variety of clerical and administrative activities, as well as managing a portfolio of accounts by presenting a range of company products and solutions to the assigned customer base. This position requires a high level of task and goal orientation, and ensures that client-specific and internal expectations are exceeded. Must be timely, detail-oriented, a problem solver, is a responsive, proactive team player, and is able to manage multiple priorities. The Sales Operations Coordinator must be enthusiastic in taking an active role in learning the business, can work well independently, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. This position will also participate in other projects on an as-needed basis.WHAT YOU'LL DO
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and loyalty by promptly responding to requests and utilizing all resources, tools, and technology provided.
- Sales order entry, creating customer quotes, processing returns, replacement/exchange requests, creating PowerPoint presentations, and processing credit applications.
- Correspond with customers via phone/e-mail/chat to provide status updates on orders and resolve customer service related inquiries, in addition to proactively emailing existing customer base for potential future re-orders.
- Maintain a current understanding of UA, vendor, and competitor offerings (i.e. price, product, service & solution) in order to sell to and promote our strengths. Partners with the management team to provide creative soltutions to achieve quotas and strategic account objectives.
- Clearly demonstrate an understanding of Uniform Advantage’s administrative procedures and organization to effectively assist and support customers.
- Other duties as assigned
Must be willing to work during the permanent shift between 6:00 PM - 3:00 AM IST on weekdays.
- Able to work independently and stay focused in a highly dynamic environment with a proven ability to balance competing demands.
- Promote a positive environment within the company, demonstrating commitment and dedication, serving as a role model to others.
- Excellent English communication skills; verbal and written. Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Sales Force and Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus.
- 01-03 years of practical exposure to Sales and or Sales back office operations for international clients.
WHERE YOU’LL WORK: REMOTE – Work from Home
Have workplace flexibility - you’ll work exclusively from the comfort of your home with no commute! Remote employees are expected to be online and available during core business hours for their team. Company computer equipment provided for business use.PLENTY OF BENEFITS TOO
UA BRANDS offers a full range of benefits that address both your health and financial needs.
UA IS AN EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Company-sponsored medical insurance for employees and family members
- Company-sponsored Life insurance for employee
- Company-sponsored Group Personal Accidental insurance for employee
- Company-sponsored Gratuity Benefit
- Continuous remote work
- Hardship Allowance: Paid over and above the employees’ monthly salary
- Extended Hardship Allowance: Paid over and above the employees’ monthly salary
- Paid Vacation / Earned Leave
- Maternity Leave, Compensatory Off Leave, Bereavement Leave, and Paternity Leave as per the applicable norms.
- Holiday Pay
- Referral Program - Get paid to work with Friends
- Regular Recognition, Social Activities, Monthly Events, and Birthday Celebrations – Mandatory Fun
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within, and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in undue hardship.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.