Job Description :
Graduate preferred with understanding of Budget Management and Sales AnalyticsExperience
3-4 years in a similar role at CPG companies
Knowledge & Skills
- Sound knowledge of excel and power point
- exposure to tools such as Cognos /Tableau/Power Bi
- Knowledge of sales operations
- Has the mind-set of a business consultant
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for business growth
- Good communicator
- Ability to drive data culture
Best suited for someone who -
Roles & Responsibilities
- Has a passion for numbers & data
- Takes satisfaction in driving business impact through insight generation
- Can interact with people across the hierarchy
Regional Marketing Budget Control & Reporting
Budget phasing alignment with stakeholders & Uploading the same on portal
Compliance Management / Process Adherence
- Track utilization of allocated budgets; report deviations with proper diagnosis
- Create various reports to share with stakeholders
Maintain open Purchase order (PO)/daily booking record.
- Update cluster team for timely invoice submission
- For open POs, advise respective teams for necessary provision after PO cut-off date & obtain timely approval from Stakeholders for manual provision.
- Obtain monthly approval from Stakeholders if any Invoice processed >30 days.
Ensure due diligence with PO process
- Ensuring proper estimate & approvals availability for PO issue
- Ensuring PO issue before agreement start date - follow-up with State teams for any red flags.
- Follow-up with Auditors for timely invoice clearance and help to resolve queries.
- Audit query resolution by providing right documents from archive.
Own and maintain operations data from clusters.
Promoter & Vendor Management
- Collate operations data from cluster teams for monthly review with stakeholders
- Ensure data accuracy, conduct sanity checks and timely reporting
Contract management for various agencies working with the Region
- Secure approval from key stakeholders for contract closure
- Ensure required documentation closure.
- Follow-up with Procurement Managers for vendor auction and report
- Vendor Master update
- Vendor registration reconciliation
- Maintain delivery record against agreement
- Facilitate resolution of conflicts
- Submit vendor advance request & follow up with finance for timely payment.
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills, and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.Worker Type
RPC BangaloreAdditional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date