Aisera is a leading provider of AI Copilot solutions, utilizing AiseraGPT and Generative AI to facilitate business transformation and drive revenue growth through a self-service model. Aisera’s AI Copilot uses industry and domain-specific LLMs to deliver human-like experiences and auto-remediate requests through AI workflows. With 400+ integrations and 1200+ prebuilt workflows, customers achieve 75%+ automation and 90% cost reduction.
Aisera has received numerous recognitions, including the following: FastCompany Best Workplaces for Innovators; Inc 5000 Award for Fastest Growth; Forbes AI50; EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2023; CNBC Upstart 100 Top Startup; Gartner Cool Vendor; Red Herring Top 100 Global Innovator; CIO Innovation Startup Award; CIO Review Top ITSM Solution; and Silicon Review 50 Most Admired Companies.
Our seasoned founding team has led companies through several prior successful startups and acquisitions. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work, and we hire people from a very wide range of backgrounds and experience. Our team members operate with a high degree of empathy for our customers and each other.
Join our dynamic and fast-paced team and be a part of our journey to revolutionize the industry.The Role:
We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, mid-career level individual to join our team as Sales Operations Analyst. In this role you will play a critical role in supporting our sales team and optimizing our sales processes. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with 4+ years of sales operations experience to gain valuable experience with several sales operations focused SaaS tools while helping the company grow with timely reports and insights in the fast-paced world of enterprise software sales.
Remote or in-office - Working hours are primarily US hours
This role is currently open for a hybrid/remote
arrangement within India.Responsibilities
- Sales Data Analysis: Analyze sales data and performance metrics to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement. Generate regular reports and dashboards for the sales team and management.
- CRM Management: Manage and maintain our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, ensuring accurate and up-to-date data entry, reporting, and pipeline management.
- Process Improvement: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify inefficiencies in the sales process and propose solutions to enhance sales productivity and effectiveness.
- Sales Forecasting: Assist in sales forecasting by analyzing historical data, market trends, and sales pipelines to provide accurate revenue projections.
- Sales Enablement: Support the sales team with the necessary tools, resources, and training to maximize their performance and drive revenue growth.
- Territory Planning: Assist in defining and optimizing sales territories, ensuring balanced workloads and targeted sales strategies.
- Sales Analytics: Conduct competitive analysis and market research to identify opportunities and understand market dynamics.
- Sales Performance Tracking: Track sales team performance against key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide insights to the sales leadership team.
- Sales Process Documentation: Create and maintain documentation for sales processes, guidelines, and best practices.
- Analytical Skills: Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Attention to Detail: Meticulous attention to detail to ensure accurate data analysis and reporting.
- Time Management: Ability to keep track of and deliver against deadlines.
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and effectively present findings.
- Tech-Savvy, CRM Proficiency: Familiarity with CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot) and other sales related SaaS tools (e.g., Linkdedin Sales Navigator, Clari, Outreach, ZoomInfo, …) is required
- Team Player: Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Adaptability: Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
- Sales Experience: Previous experience in sales or sales operations is highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Startup experience
- Enterprise SaaS experience
Aisera is Global and our success draws upon the diverse viewpoints, skills and experiences of our employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.