JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT:
The Sales Operations and Enablement Leader will be responsible for executing the cross functional sales operations and sales enablement strategies. In this role, you will lead a sales operations & enablement team who provide sales execution support, sales enablement, sales performance and sales strategies for the B2B organization. In addition, you will work with your team to develop and implement processes and change management to ensure the adoption of sales enabling tools, processes and technologies driving successful customer acquisition, development and retention. You will lead continuous improvement and set best practice of sales process guiding sales team step by step through the most effective actions to liberate sales bottlenecks and get the most out of the sales pipeline. You will collaborate to ensure the specific targets are met and will be responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the assigned team.
- Execute strategy and ensure the implementation of key sales operations and sales enablement processes, tools and capabilities to drive productivity and effectiveness within our commercial organizations to achieve and exceed growth goals
- Provide end to end ownership of the processes or future tools or technologies, including effectiveness and utilization measures, such as the account planning process and customer segmentation.
- Drive adoption and continuous improvement of customer relationship management tools and technologies, translating business needs into right technical approaches, enhancing the efficiency of existing ones and incorporating industry best practices and new technology.
- Provide input and insights on the annual operating plan for the commercial function and commercial strategy and translate the plan into the goals and metrics including annual budgeting processes, sales forecasting, contract management and sales incentive plan for the sales organization.
- Partner with commercial stakeholders to drive go to market initiatives, make data driven decisions and leverage customer insights and innovative ideas to support sales growth and enable integrated business planning for the assigned area.
- Partner with marketing, technical, product and learning and development teams to ensure development and utilization of effective and efficient sales training and development tools and collateral.
- Lead and execute sales performance reporting and data integrity initiatives to facilitate effective internal and external conversations essential to meeting the sales organization goals and objectives.
- Guide the sales team to understand the processes, tools and technologies and lead the execution for the assigned area.
- Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Master’s degree in management
- Working experience in designing and implementing new processes and tools
- Minimum of eight years of related work experience
- Experience developing and implementing sales management tools and customer relationship management tools
- Three years of supervisory experience