Designation : Customer Success Operations Manager
Company : iMocha
Location : Pune (Work from Office)
We invite individuals with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in Customer Success Operations to submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use "Customer Success Operations Manager" as the subject line when sending your application.Please note that individuals with Customer Success Manager (CSM) experience need not apply.
We are looking for a highly motivated Customer Success Operations Manager. This position is critical in improving customer satisfaction and operational efficiency. The ideal candidate will be responsible for process optimization, data analytics, and management, and ensuring smooth customer interactions. You will collaborate closely with the Customer Success team, analyzing performance indicators and putting plans in place to increase client retention and growth.
- Handover of closed accounts from the Sales to Onboarding team
- Handover of accounts from Onboarding Team to Success team
- Evaluate different customer touchpoints to remove gaps and roadblocks.
- Work with Customer Success Manager (CSM) to support their outreach efforts.
- Identify and address warning signs for system breakdowns, human resources challenges, customer churn, and risks to CSM.
- Predict renewal/upsells opportunities.
- Forecast revenue so that management can make informed decisions.
Example: When subscription/contract is due for renewal — and it appears that customers will not renew — Customer Success Ops should notify management.
Monitoring Product Use
- Monitor iMocha product usage. Analyze and check whether there are any issues in consumption, feature for any customer.
- Monitor and analyze iMocha product usage for all accounts, create and maintain reports basis features wise consumption, assessment types, test attempts, and users.
- Help the CSM to implement/optimize strategies to help improve iMocha product usage and adoption.
- Customer feedback metrics - Provide data for tracking and measuring customer satisfaction (e.g., CET, CSAT, NPS)
- Monitor and analyze this data to uncover insights and highlight customer issues to the management. Flag anything that stands out and suggest corrective action to be taken.
- Ensure and help CSM for getting customer feedback, with the goal of supporting brand advocacy.
Reporting on Service Issues
- Highlight service issues and look for any gaps while providing iMocha services.
- Identify unclear support materials or any missing solution.
- Details are often hidden in the data. Comb through the data to find the patterns of any problems and report findings to the CSM to address.
Coordinate with cross-functional teams to help meet renewal targets and deliver solutions focusing on customer requirements.
- Relay customer feedback to the Product team
- Align with the Support team on the resolution of major cases and report bugs to the Engineering team.
- Get data about soon to close customer from Sales for preparedness in our onboarding.
- Help the Onboarding team overcome any delays in implementation.
What you bring to iMocha:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience minimum 4 years in Customer Operations
- Previous experience as customer success operations preferred.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Good data analytics and reporting skills.
- Team player with good collaboration skills with other departments.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic and fast-paced start up environment.
- Discretion and trustworthiness due to handling sensitive information.
- Proactive problem-solving and decision-making abilities