Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Judge Group, Inc., is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!Location:
Our client is currently seeking a Sr. Deal Desk Associate
Location: Jacksonville, FL (3 days/week onsite)
Essential Key Responsibilities:
- The Senior Deal Desk Associate will strategically partner with our Sales organization, offering guidance to drive the execution of complex deals, leveraging CPQ tools, drafting contracts, facilitating contract reviews, as well as managing the overall quote-to-cash process while adhering to internal policies and practices.
- The Senior Deal Desk Associate is part of a work team whose focus is to work collaboratively with Sales and internal organizations such as Product, Deal Management/Pricing, Delivery, Solution Engineers, Global Operations, Legal, Finance, Support, and Back Office to ensure deals are executed with speed and accuracy resulting in an excellent overall QTC experience for all involved.
Experience and Competencies:
- Serves as the point of contact and subject matter expert on deal constructs, operational procedures, approval policies, and controls.
- Works with Product, Deal Management, and Solution Engineers, among others, to translate requirements into an accurate configuration within D&B's ordering systems and pricing tools.
- Customizes templated contracts and facilitates cross-functional reviews with key parties to assess non-standard deal structures and changes to contract terms.
- Serves as the deal's project manager, ensuring timely delivery of compliant and accurate contracts by ensuring accountability end-to-end (e.g., from configuration through billing), troubleshooting deal issues, and taking preventative measures to avoid process gaps.
- Will identify opportunities to reduce complexity through simplification, standardization, automation, and streamlined operations
- 5-8 years' experience in Deal Desk, QTC Operations, or similar Sales support role
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong skills in project management, problem solving, written communications, and relationship management
- Highly organized, customer-focused, strong attention to details
- Self-motivated, critical thinker with prior experience facilitating complex deals across multiple business units
- Positive team player, effective communicator, and the ability to influence and drive decisions across all levels of the organization
- Tools: Experience with Salesforce and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at Senior Associate, Deal Desk