Title: Deal Desk Analyst
Location: San Francisco, Seattle, Little rock, New York.
Duration: 6 Months
Job Type: Contract to Permanent
Work Type: Remote
Pay Rate: $27.00/h to $31.00/hr
Tek Wissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. The client is a San Francisco, California-based SaaS company that offers a data connectivity platform whose services include data onboarding, the transfer of offline data online for marketing purposes. The company has offices in the United States, Europe, Australia, and Asia.
- The Revenue Operations Analyst will be responsible for assisting our customer-facing teams with structuring deals within our CRM to ensure that our bookings policy and SaaS revenue model is followed.
- The Revenue Operations Analyst will collaborate with the team to provide guidance, deal review, and finalize sales bookings within the CRM.
- In addition, the Revenue Operations Analyst will create sales tools that assist the team with calculating appropriate pricing structure that is beneficial for both the customer and client.
- The Revenue Operations Analyst will support consolidated reporting, standards around KPIs and metrics (i.e.: bookings, pipeline), forecasting, sales tools, and sales enablement.
- This role reports to the client's Revenue Operations Manager.
- Read, interpret, and understand complex legal agreements
- Accurately and efficiently complete pricing calculators by taking pertinent contract data and entering into calculator for upload to system of record
- Apply conceptual understanding using logic and reasoning to interpret complex booking guidelines to contracts
- Support Price-Getting and price-setting initiatives for data gathering and intelligence
- Provide direction and training to Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, and Business Development Managers in regards to reflecting Customer Agreement structure within Salesforce.com opportunities
- Define, document, and maintain sales policies across Divisions and geographies to encourage the right behavior and alignment with our bookings policy and SaaS revenue model
- Be a liaison between Accounting/Billing, FP&A, Legal, Sales, Sales Compensation and Sales Operations for everything deal related
- Implement, document, enforce processes, and tools that will maintain the integrity and accuracy of sales data in Salesforce.com and integrate with business intelligence software and other sales tools
- Work with Corporate Insurance, Data Ethics, Legal, Security, Tax to collect internal approvals for Client Agreements
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales Operations, Revenue Operations, Order Management, or Deal Desk
- Pricing Experience & Sales operation, Legal.
- BS or BA degree required
- Salesforce.com and or CRM experience specific to analytics, training, and adoption
- Proficient with ERP systems
- Strong competency with Excel, business models, pivot tables, charts and graphs
- Must be able to function as part of a team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Use strong logic and reasoning skills to understand and action complex concepts
- Ability to synthesize information into actionable insights and contribute to both creating and executing business strategies
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy in a global environment
- Ability to take initiative and make recommendations on how to improve existing processes
- Must be a self-starter, smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and proactive (no exceptions)
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask are critical
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Must be comfortable with public speaking and providing training to others