At Primo Water Corporation, we believe in creating healthier lives, healthier communities, and a healthier planet—that’s the One Primo Way. Our associates have created a rich and proud legacy that goes back well over 100 years, and today, we are a global team across 21 countries. We believe investing in our associates is vital—we are empowering our teams to embrace diversity of thought, solve problems faster, and create innovative solutions that meet our customers’ needs now and into the future. We are One Primo Team unified by a common purpose: Inspiring healthier lives through Water Your Way.
At Primo Water, we are committed to empowering associates to live our shared values and provide opportunities for our associates to grow and celebrate being part of a winning team. Our comprehensive benefits package empowers you to maximize your money, live a healthy life, and grow personally and professionally. We call it the Primo Life Advantage! We offer Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Income Protection, Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time.
We also provide support to help you continue to prepare for retirement with our 401(k) Savings Plan, employer contributions to Health Savings Accounts & the opportunity to purchase Primo Water stock at a discounted price through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Primo invests in the whole person so that you can build your future along with ours. We are looking for qualified candidates ready to make a splash and dive headfirst into our One Primo Team. Please visit our website https://www.careers.primowatercorp.com for more information about Primo Water North America. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Role based at our Tampa HQ-No Remote option
Premium Water Brand Experience
Salary Range: $145,000-$160,000 (DOE)
50% Travel Expectation
No Agencies Please
The Director of Mountain Valley Sales is a strategic leadership position responsible for overseeing and driving the overall success of our Mountain Valley business in North America and across all channels. The Director will develop and implement strategic plans to fuel growth and enhance the customer experience with Natural Foods retailers like Whole Foods and Sprouts as well as independents. In addition, they will be responsible for managing relationships with brokers and wholesales such as UNFI and Kehee. This role will also be responsible for leading the Mountain Valley On Premise business and be the Mountain Valley subject matter expert across Primo Water North America. This leader will direct sales organization operations and develops the tactics, operational plans, and processes to implement the organizational sales strategy, drive revenue growth, and accomplish financial objectives.
- Develop and execute go to market strategies to achieve market share growth objectives, EBITDA expectations; initiate programs and promotions to exponentially grow Primo water volume, revenue, and margins; review business trends, pricing and protocol to recommend new channel segments based on market performance history.
- Develops new initiatives, programs, and policies that contribute to the growth of sales operations.
- Represent Primo Water as account contact with key customers to develop and foster collaborative, financially sound working relationships; deliver presentations and conduct strategy sessions to create annual operating plan for key customers; create tools to measure and communicate results.
- Manage all aspects of the business including recommendations to facilitate national initiatives and growth.
- Lead, Direct and coordinate activities of personnel responsible for the execution, implementation, development, and forecasting of sales operations and related initiatives.
- Work with direct reports to develop, communicate and execute customer specific programs that incorporate volume and profit goals as outlined in sales plan.
- Work in tandem with stakeholders and local market leadership to maintain and achieve overall company goals.
- Act as the subject matter expert of Mountain Valley across the organization and support all functions to drive profitable growth.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Experience in profit/loss management
- Knowledge of product source via warehouse distribution
- Ability to lead teams to meet EBITDA goals.
- Experience developing and maintaining effective internal and external broker, distributor, and customer relationships.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent computer and presentation skills
- Approximately 50% travel