What will you contribute?
The Sales Operations Specialist plays an instrumental role in supporting the Sales Leadership Team through business insight, driving internal sales processes, identifying areas for improvement and executing on them to support profitable sales growth.Responsibilities:
- “Own” end-to-end sales operations for your assigned remit of responsibilities (Business Unit or Region)
- Provide recurring and one-off analysis & recommendations to Sales Leaders regarding current and future business trends: Pipeline, linearity/velocity, attainment projections, etc
- Manage the sales forecast & pipeline framework
- Create and maintain “one version of the truth” for Sales analytics & KPIs
- Drive adoption of CRM tools & processes across the sales function and ensure quality of CRM data (opportunity/account)
- Ensure end-to-end alignment of Demand Generation, Deal Execution, Forecast/pipeline & performance management
- Support effective end-to-end sales process execution leveraging shared services teams and aligning with other sales supporting teams (Commercial finance, Business Dev, Revenue Risk Officers)
- Drive the annual sales planning and territory optimization: Regional sales planning, quota allocations, input to incentive programs, deployment of resources, territory assignments
- Support the alignment of Go-To-Market activities with operational processes for efficient planning and execution
Applicants for this position need to be located in the following cities or their immediate surrounding areas: Austin (T/Lake Mary (FL).
- 5+ years of relevant experience in sales operations, finance operations or a similar business supporting role
- Outstanding organizational and relationship building skills, with an experience as a business partner to senior sales leaders
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional, global environment
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to educate and gain acceptance and adherence to processes and usage of systems from the Sales Teams and Leaders
- Innovative thought process / approach to work, demonstrable skills in process improvements
- Very strong analytical skills with quantitative/financial approach to problem solving
- Experience with business systems such as CRMs (Salesforce is a plus), analytics and data visualization tools.
- Advanced level of skill with Excel & PowerPoint.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree
Due to the requirements of this position, this job posting is not available for, and Finastra will not be considering any, applicants from New York City.