Stord’s mission is to make supply chains a competitive advantage with best-in-class port-to-porch logistics combined with the integrated technology that brands need to connect, orchestrate, and optimize their supply chains. We’ve pioneered Cloud Supply Chain, which combines all of the digital and physical elements of logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering.
With Cloud Supply Chain, Stord is enabling companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics – including warehousing, freight and fulfillment – in a single, integrated platform that’s available exactly when and where they need it. Hundreds of B2B and B2C companies like Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General use Stord to make their supply chains perform with the speed, flexibility and ease of the cloud.
Our rapidly growing team is headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community and is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy, and Manhattan Associates. Stord is backed by over $325M in funding from Kleiner Perkins, BOND, Founders Fund, D1 Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Susa Ventures, Lux Capital, Lineage Logistics, and Franklin Templeton Investments at a unicorn valuation of over $1.3 billion.
Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with Cloud Supply Chain.About The Sales Operations And Support Manager Position
The Sales Operations and Support Manager sits in the Finance organization on the GTM (Go To Market) Finance team. The Manager is responsible for providing analytic, strategic, financial and tactical support to the Finance and Commercial teams. This is an individual contributor role with high visibility to leadership and executive teams within Stord.What You'll Do
What You'll Need
- Manage the annual variable compensation planning process, including quota setting, variable modeling and plan documentation.
- Work with technical resources to define, build, test and implement new processes and automations that drive increased productivity, insight and controls within the sales technology stack, including Salesforce, Hubspot, Dealhub, Chorus, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.
- Build sales dashboards and reports within native applications (Salesforce, Hubspot) and Sheets / Excel, and conduct ad hoc analytics to deliver better insights into the state of the sales organization including pipeline health and hygiene, seller performance metrics, forecasting, etc.
- Own data hygiene and best practices within the sales technology stack, including account and contact duplicate prevention, pipeline hygiene measures, and periodic data cleansing exercises.
- Support go-to-market initiatives at a tactical level, including territory planning and account assignments, sales process improvement, inbound lead routing, etc.
- Develop and maintain enablement materials as well as providing ongoing support to the sales team to ensure stakeholders are always up to speed on business process and systems expectations.
- Handle inbound sales leads via our website contact us form and/or email. Qualify real vs. not and work with sales leader to distribute amongst AEs
- Provide support to the AEs by doing ICP research for key accounts
- Support AEs with RFPs – coordinating kick offs and PM the opportunity through delivery
- Support AEs with new opportunities and creating initial oppy deal in deal hub
- Support sales leader in updating weekly, monthly, quarterly reports
- Help coordinate site visits with AEs (schedule, agenda, attendees, details, presentations)
- Support sales leader with key meetings details (kick offs, team huddles)
- Work with sales and marketing on sales support materials (case studies, event calendar) – being the liaison between sales and marketing
- Assist with onboarding new AEs – training materials, schedules, etc.
- Support sales leader and AEs with new partnership/referral program to drive new opportunities
- 5-7 years of professional experience in finance, sales or operations, with at least 3 years of experience specific to Sales Operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related studies
- Deep knowledge and expertise of tools in the sales technology stack, including Salesforce, Hubspot, DealHub, etc.
- Prolific skill modeling and building reports within Sheets / Excel.
- Self-motivated thought leadership.
- Skilled in driving forward change through the art of influence and persuasion.
- Excellent communicator, equally adept at conversing with the c-suite as with technical resources.
- Fastidious attention to detail, and a forensic mindset to seek out potential issues / errors within a data set.
- Supply Chain industry experience
- SaaS experience
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The Stord company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At Stord you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.Below Are a Few Perks Of Joining Our Team
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups: Women of Stord, JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion), Stord-Serves, & More
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Stord participates in E-verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- And more!