Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in processing orders. Troubleshoot with IT where needed.
- Update Order addresses and warehouses on Sales Orders that have been updated in D365
- Update discounts on sales orders to reflect a dollar discount vs. the current percentage discount.
- Assist with invoicing return authorizations that have been processed
- Issue Call tags for over shipped goods needing to be returned
- General Sale Operations functions when needed by Coordinators.
- Help to research PO inbound dates for unreserved styles to support the team in order fulfillment.
Educational/ Position Requirements:
- Detail oriented, prioritize and multiple tasks efficiently
- Customer service oriented, organized, processes driven and task oriented
- Confident with interpersonal communication is a must
- Data driven
- ERP experience preferred