About The Team
In RevOps we have a simple (but not easy) mission to drive predictable, scalable, and profitable revenue growth for Miro. You will join a highly motivated, energetic Revenue Operations Team that takes pride in growing customer relationships, running strategic sales cycles, and delivering the Miro value proposition to a diverse base of accounts globally across all segments. You will be in a unique position to have a substantial impact on sales culture and top-line and bottom-line revenue. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.About The Role
As AMER Sales Operations Lead, you will partner closely with Miro’s Head of AMER Sales and their leadership team to define regional and segment-level GTM strategy, drive operational excellence, and lead strategic initiatives. You will be key in ensuring Miro delivers repeatable, predictable, and scalable growth that aligns to the customer journey.What you’ll do
What you’ll need
- Influence Miro’s go-to-market strategy for the AMER region over a 1-3 year time horizon
- Translate the go-to-market strategy into a set of decisions, investments, and detailed plans during annual planning season in partnership with Sales and Finance
- Drive core business cadences to monitor the health of the business (e.g., forecasting, pipeline reviews, QBRs)
- Identify, own, and execute strategic initiatives to up-level and unlock growth, often working cross-functionally with customer success, marketing, and product
- Hire, develop, and retain a world-class team
What's in it for you
- 8+ years of experience in strategy, operations, consulting, or similar roles within a SaaS enterprise environment
- You first seek to understand; once you have a point of view, you drive alignment and execute with urgency
- Strong analytical skills that inform a point of view: you nerd out about data, can quickly structure analyses to answer key business questions to drive decision-making
- Ownership mindset. Willingness to roll up your sleeves and find creative solutions to ambiguous challenges
- Flexibility and hustle: you manage change and ambiguity well, and have no problems juggling multiple priorities while executing in a fast-paced environment
- Stakeholder management skills coupled with strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision health benefits
- Fertility & Family Forming Benefits
- Flexible time off
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided in the office
- Wellbeing benefit and WFH equipment allowance
- Annual learning and development allowance to grow your skills and career
- Up to $2,000 of charitable donation matches each year
The reasonably estimated salary is specific to San Francisco, CA and may not be applicable to other locations. The range for this role is between $188,000- $247,000. Included in the total package is an equity component, this may also include variable compensation. Final compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience.About Miro
Miro provides a visual workspace for innovation that enables distributed teams of any size to dream, design, and build the future together. Our mission is to empower teams to create the next big thing by creating a place where teams can create together seamlessly, regardless of location.
Today, more than 50 million users in 180,000 organizations including Nike, Ikea, Deloitte, WPP, and Cisco depend on Miro to improve product development collaboration, to speed up time to market, and to make sure that new products and services deliver on customer needs.
Miro's visual workspace enables distributed teams to come together to synthesize information, develop strategy, design products and services, and manage processes all throughout the innovation lifecycle. When you look at a Miro Board, you can see hundreds of collaborators moving through the space as named cursors on the screen designing, contributing ideas, providing feedback, and co-creating together with shared tools and information.
Everyone in Miro has access to the same shared capabilities designed for innovation including diagramming, wireframing, real-time data visualization, and built-in support for agile practices. Miro's workspace is integrated with more than 130 other applications including Jira, Azure DevOps, Asana, Zoom, Slack, and Teams, many of which offer two-way integrations and can be dynamically updated directly from Miro.
Miro enables organizations to accelerate time to market and ensure continuous alignment with customer needs and company strategy. In most organizations, Miro is used by product development teams looking for a new, better way to drive innovation. However, we see more teams including marketing, sales, management consulting, architecture, creative design, and HR that are increasingly applying innovation methodologies such as design thinking and agile practices and adopting Miro for this work.
Check out more about life at Miro:
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@lifeatmiro
- Blog: https://miro.com/careers/life-at-miro/all/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wearemiro/