- The location for this position is virtual/remote***
This is your chance to be part of an in-house Commercial Services team that propels Hilton's sales, revenue management, call center, and analytics functions!What will I be doing?
As a Senior Director, Luxury Sales Operations you will support these areas which are at the core of Hilton's "commercial engine" and are important to Hilton's ability to achieve profitable growth. On the Americas Managed Commercial team reporting to the Managing Director, Commercial Sales, you will work on Enterprise projects, regional initiatives, and strategic property plans.Your Responsibilities Will Also Include
How You Will Collaborate With Others
- Support hotels in the development, implementation, and achievement of their annual business and market plan objectives.
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and assistance relating to the execution of revenue optimization, policies, and standards as established by Hilton.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to owners, Area Vice Presidents, Area Directors, General Managers, Directors of Sales, and partners of the portfolio of hotels that provide insight into performance, strategic plans, and tactical execution.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and strategy support to assigned on-property sales and commercial support teams.
What Initiatives You Will Take Ownership Of
- Effectively work together with Area Vice Presidents, Area Directors, General Managers, Directors of Sales, Sales staff, Clients, and Owners, with a high level of patience, tact, and diplomacy.
- Attend executive meetings at each property as required. Balance time effectively between hotels and divisional responsibilities as needed.
- Actively participate in customer-facing events, calls, and meetings with ownership as needed.
- Build a positive relationship with the Regional Revenue Director to engage and align with revenue management partners; align with needs and strategies to drive revenues.
What are we looking for?
- Coordinate joint initiatives and other hotel/brand synergies to maximize exposure and profitability.
- Develop and implement strategic and tactical plans to maintain the current base and increase the hotel’s share in both transient and group segments.
- Support solicitation efforts of the sales staff while providing a strategic direction of rate, date, and space commitments for group room sales of the property, including annual planning for targeted growth by segment.
- Develop tools for revenue generation; provide training and guidance on implementation and continued learning.
Success will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Strong customer service and communication skills (verbal and written), while employing diplomacy with high-level executives and customers within the organization on a global scale.
- Creative presentation skills, including crafting message points for presentations; ability to establish appropriate opportunities to share those messages with all constituent groups.
- Effectively address any issue in collaboration with others, with a focus on identifying and preventing potential problems.
- Identify trends ahead of competitors and shift strategy to capitalize on those trends resulting in market share winning performance.
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Ten (10) Years of work experience in the hospitality sales industry.
- Experience balancing multiple initiatives at a time under tight deadlines to handle the expectations of all partners.
- Experience crafting and delivering impactful presentations.
- Travel up to 50% of your time.
What is it like working for Hilton?
- Experience in luxury hospitality sales.
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to share messages with a broad range of audiences.
- Experience developing and implementing strategic plans.
- Interpersonal skills to communicate goals and set expectations.
- Budget development skills that lend to tracking expenses against commitments, setting priorities for funding and developing annual budgets.
- Mentoring skills to advocate and implement professional development for self and direct reports. This includes adhering to performance feedback standards.
Hilton is proud to support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to our benefits such as the Go Hilton travel program, employee stock purchase program, and paid time off including parental leave.
The future of hospitality is bright at Hiltonworld-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
It is the policy of Hilton to employ qualified persons without regard to color, race, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medication conditions), gender identity or gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, military service, status as a protected veteran, disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable law, genetic information, or any other protected group status as defined by and subject to applicable federal, state and local laws. Hilton’s commitment to equal employment opportunity supports the attraction and retention of a diverse workforce that will enhance our effectiveness in attracting Team Members, customers, corporate partners, and owners.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified persons with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position and provide other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us if you require an accommodation during the application process.
Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including medical and prescription drug coverage, dental coverage, vision coverage, life insurance, short-and long-term disability insurance, access to our employee stock purchase plan (ESPP) where you can purchase Hilton shares at a 15 percent discount, a 401(k) savings plan, 20 days of paid time off accruing over your first year of employment and increasing up to 25 days after completing one year of full employment, up to 12 weeks of paid leave for birth parents and 4 weeks for non-birth parents, 10 paid holidays and 2 floating holidays throughout the year, up to 5 bereavement days, flexible spending accounts, a health savings account, an employee assistance program, access to a care coordination program (“Wellthy”), a legal services program, an educational assistance program, adoption assistance, a backup childcare program, pre-tax commuter benefit and our travel discount. The annual salary range for this role is $ 165,000-$220,000 and is determined based on applicable and specialized experience and location. Subject to plan terms and conditions, you will be eligible to participate in the Sales Incentive Plan (SIP) and the Company's long-term incentive plan, consistent with other team members at the same level and/or position within the Company.Work Locations
Hilton - Shared Services - McLeanSchedule
Day JobJob Level
Sales and Marketing