Job Title: Sales Operations Analyst III
Duration: 12 Months
Approved Remote Locations: Chicago, IL, Baltimore, MD, Houston, TX.
Pay Rate starts from $45/hr and it's negotiable.
The main function of a sales operations analyst is to maintain vendor relationships, acting as a business analyst for non-IT projects. Other responsibilities may include maintaining all project management processes, including project goals, deadlines, metrics and budget.
• Establish and maintain communication services across business units or from the project team to the organization.
• Maintain the storage and retrieval of all project communications data and business metrics.
• Set up project and work breakdown structures.
• Establish and document business processes.
• Track project budgets and expenditures, monitor transaction controls and costs against budgets.
• Weekly Business Review Prep: connecting data points to understand supply and business health. Sell out, inventory on hand and orders.
• Create and present a dashboard from a global to local distributor level that can be used to call out tactical actions that can be resolved weekly.
• Partner Program Administration: reviewing, calculating and validating programs and claims and supporting negotiated deals
• Presentation preparation and communication posting.
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
• Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
• Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Sharepoint, Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Bachelor's degree in business management, economics, finance, human resources or relevant field required.
Top 3 must-have HARD skills:
1 Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
2 Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
3 Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
Good to have skills:
1 Hardware experience (technology), supply chain integration understanding