Sales Operations Manager
Sales Operations Manager position will play a crucial role in supporting the sales team and optimizing sales processes. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficient operation of the sales team by managing sales data, analyzing trends, and providing actionable insights and changes to the sales process and strategy. This is a fast-paced environment that requires excellent communication skills, the ability to multitask, and pivot on shifting priorities. The ideal candidate will possess superb analytical skills and the ability to work as an effective diplomat in a cross-functional role. Previous experience in data analysis, Salesforce.com, and account management is strongly desired.
- Assist in managing and maintaining the sales database, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information on leads, opportunities, and customer interactions.
- Generate and analyze sales reports to identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement, and provide actionable insights to the sales team and management.
- Collaborate with sales representatives and other departments to streamline sales processes, improve efficiency of deal processes.
- Support the development and implementation of sales strategies and sales forecasting.
- Assist in training sales team members on sales processes, CRM tools, and other sales-related technologies.
- Provide administrative support to the sales team and leadership.
- Stay updated on industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities to contribute to the development of competitive sales strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless communication and cooperation between sales, marketing, and customer service departments.
- 2-3 years experience in a Sales Operations, Finance or other analytical role
- Bachelor degree in business, finance, or information systems
- Familiarity with modern B2B Sales technology: Outreach, Sales Navigator, etc
- Experience administering SFDC, Tableau, or other BI applications
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills