Who we are:
When hospitals, schools, hotels, and even music festivals need to identify the people coming through their doors, they rely on PDC’s expertise and solutions. As part of Brady Corporation’s global portfolio of brands, PDC is a leader in identification solutions serving healthcare, government, education, entertainment and hospitality. PDC’s breadth of products, from patient identification to music festival wristbands, are an integral part of Brady’s identification solutions. But PDC’s products and solutions are just one element of the Brady story.
From the depths of the ocean to outer space, from the factory floor to the delivery room - Brady is just about everywhere you look. Companies around the world trust us because of our deep expertise and knowledge across a wide range of industries and applications - powered by our world-class manufacturing capabilities.
We have a diverse customer base in industries including electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, healthcare, aerospace and more. As of July 31, 2023, Brady employed approximately 5,600 people worldwide. Our fiscal 2023 sales were approximately $1.33 billion. Brady stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BRC. You can learn more about us at www.bradycorp.com
Why work at Brady:
A career at Brady means working for a global company that has thrived for over 100 years, and whose innovative spirit drives our future growth. And as a member of the PDC team, you’ll get to represent a company with unique brand recognition across several industries. Brady offers competitive pay and great benefits, supported by a culture that encourages collaboration and innovation. We strive to foster an inclusive workplace where diverse talent can learn, grow, and succeed. And with deeply rooted values, no matter where you work at Brady, you’ll feel connected to the community through our charitable contributions and opportunities to give back.
Our headquarters are in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, but we have more than 70 locations globally, giving our employees the opportunity to work with colleagues around the world.
What We Need:
PDC is looking for a Field Sales Manager to manage current key accounts, identify new business opportunities, maintain key customer relationships, and negotiate and close business with healthcare, institutional/government organizations and large employers. They're looking for relationship builders with outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills and experience selling business products and services. The Field Sales Manager will sell a mix of custom solutions based on the clients needs and ongoing products (wristbands, labels, employee identification bands and other consumables.) He or she will collaborate with National Account Managers and CCAMs to develop strategies to target key accounts.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Maintain business in existing accounts, as well as, generate new business in existing accounts and with prospective customers.
- Travel to and call on Healthcare companies in the assigned region.
- Using a consultative approach, demonstrate product application and function combined with appropriate systems efficiency concepts to demonstrate "total value, one-stop-shop advantage" of PDC-IDenticard products and service offerings.
- Develop and grow Distribution relationships and sales throughout the geographic region.
- Consult with customers selling application based solutions at all levels within account assignments. Present and communicate at all levels including, but not limited to, groups, committees, C-Suite level, Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, Supervisors and all end users.
- Establish and implement a plan of weekly sales activities within the region to achieve projected sales quotas and manage the total account base to meet sales goals and objectives.
- Plan, adapt and modify sales approaches and presentations to secure business based on the analysis of individual needs.
- Create business plans and forecast sales on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Represent PDC-IDenticard at trade shows to promote products and services. Display or demonstrate product, using samples or catalog, and emphasize customer benefits.
- Develop internal and external long-term customer relationships.
- Provide positive, proactive input for new product development.
- Submit recommendations relative to changes in existing procedures, services, new product or product line extensions, etc. to increase sales volume.
- Responsible to effectively plan, direct and coordinate all field sales activities within the assigned region. Make visits to established and prospective customers locations to engage the voice of the customer, develop relationships, resolve problems and gather competitive intelligence, etc., to aid in further development of policies and practices relative to marketing and sales operations.
- Utilize and maintain opportunity & contact management data through Company CRM.
- Meet or exceed quota through consistent conversion of targeted accounts.
What You’ll Need To Be Successful:
- Bachelor's degree is required; MBA a plus.
- Experience in the healthcare space or other regulated environment is strongly preferred.
- Experience selling business products or services with a mix of custom solutions and high volume consumables.
- Must have a track record in increasing sales volume and meeting sales targets.
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment with deadline pressures.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to think critically and creatively, work independently and cooperatively.
- Meet prescribed deadlines and handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite, experience using sf.com preferred.
- National & International travel is an average of three overnight stays per week.
- Must be willing to work from a remote or home office.
- Complete insurance coverage starting on first day of employment – medical, dental, vision, life
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bonus opportunity