To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job DetailsAbout Salesforce
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company. If you believe in bringing companies and customers together, in business as the greatest platform for change, in creating a more equitable and sustainable future for all –well, you’re in the right place. Through our #1 CRM, Customer 360, we help companies blaze new trails and connect with their customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world.
As part of a high-performance, fast-paced, and collaborative team, your role will encompass all aspects of running a successful sales organization, which includes GTM (Go-To-Market) planning, growth strategy, sales forecasting, business operations, and data evaluation and analysis. You will work with sales leadership and cross-functional partners to provide a 360° view of the business and drive executive-level recommendations and tools that directly impact an already industry-leading Enterprise SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) Sales team!
Successful candidates will be able to use data to drive insights, provide strategic recommendations, build scalable assets, and guide the charge on execution and organizational change. You will have the opportunity to combine intuition for business, innovative inquiry, insights from sales leaders, and curiosity to accomplish meaningful work to uncover trends and identify insights that deliver impact across the organization.
Sample projects and results range from evaluating worldwide market opportunities, building a scalable reporting infrastructure, supporting the creation of the product growth strategy, market segmentation, sales pipeline and key performance metric reviews.
These teams play a meaningful role in supporting sales leadership at the fastest ever growing Enterprise software company!Your Impact
- Evaluate ongoing business performance against growth targets to support daily operations
- Define, design, and interpret key performance metrics to deliver insights and recommendations
- Triage and troubleshoot operational issues and optimize infrastructure/systems/processes for scale
- Support extensive GTM planning process and pivotal initiatives through capacity planning, efficiency, review, market segmentation, territory carving, quota/incentive design, and more
- Collaborate cross-functionally with finance (budget, headcount planning), recruiting (hiring profile, seasonality), field enablement/programs, Employee Success, etc.
- Develop and deliver presentations for senior executives
- Analyst 2+ years of analytical experience, ideally in Sales Operations, Business Operations, Strategic Planning, Finance, or related fields
- Sr. Analyst 4+ years of analytical experience, ideally in Sales Operations, Business Operations, Strategic Planning, Finance, or related fields
- Passionate around quantitative analysis, Excel, and reasoning
- Self-starter demeanor with a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Outstanding problem solving skills: consistent track record to ask questions, structure sophisticated problems, develop solutions and recommendations
- Strong presentation skills, especially related to building compelling PowerPoint/Google Slides presentations
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
- Work experience in consulting, finance, or product management is a plus as well as experience with SQL, Tableau, Python and/or Business Objects (or similar analytical packages)
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $88,100 to $153,700.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.