The Sales Enablement Analyst will partner with the sales team to maximize field sales selling time and reduce field sales administrative burden. Assist field sales reps, acting as a one stop shop to assist with any back-office coordination, and follow ups around new and existing contracts, inventory and consignment or sales order status. This role will assist with and own any issues reported by the sales team and take it to resolution on their behalf in support of sales enablement and revenue protection.What You’ll Work On
What You Contribute
- Coordinate group efforts with Customer Service, Supply Chain, Legal, IT, and Contracts & Pricing to enable field sales team to minimize administrative efforts.
- Lead the execution of inventory and order management initiatives to sales teams.
- Analyze, develop, and report on end-to-end order throughput, facilitating revenue recognition for orders held up by issues along invoice process or highlighting pending revenue for field sales team; obtain and provide order/invoice status as requested.
- Monitor and identify stagnant, expired, or obsolete inventory; signal levels of E&O inventory to management as discovered.
- Assist sales with obtaining signed consignment agreements and in the execution of consignment cleanup initiatives/changes in strategy.
- Work with Sales, Customer Service, and other teams to assist the sales team in proactively monitoring and maintaining inventory levels at customer accounts. Assist with field inventory and customer consignment cycle counts related challenges and resolving issues.
- Play critical role in navigating and troubleshooting blockades surrounding sales enablement and revenue acceleration.
- Assist in systematic change / upgrades by participating and assessing necessary improvements to drive company objectives.
- Assist, as needed, in sales analytics to facilitate revenue acceleration in support of corporate goals.
- Deliver training to increase sales report adoption among field sales, sales managers, and senior executive team.
- Understand and facilitate various promotional activities.
- Ensure sales territory alignments are accurately maintained, approved, and documented.
- Identify and implement opportunities for continued improvement of business processes and systems.
- Work with Sales Operations team members to improve global sales data reporting.
- Facilitate Sales Operations team project management.
- Align to designated work hours as identified by Sales Operations
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality Management System (QMS) as well as domestic and global quality system regulations, standards, and procedures.
- Understand relevant security, privacy and compliance principles and adhere to the regulations, standards, and procedures that are applicable to the Company.
- Ensure other members of the department follow the QMS, regulations, standards, and procedures.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field with 2+ years of experience in Finance, Accounting, Business, Customer Service, Supply Chain, or analytics or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Requires strong financial analysis skills and an ability to problem solve and make relevant recommendations
- Knowledge of SAP (or other ERP systems) preferred
- Knowledge of order management systems preferred
- Experience within the manufacturing or life sciences industries preferred
- General system savvy / ability to learn and help lead changes to new systems and apps
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, with advanced modeling skills in Excel
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize assignments while handling various projects simultaneously
General office environment. Business travel from 10%-15%. Requires some lifting and moving of up to 5 pounds. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms, and to use a computer, sitting for extended periods. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to read, close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.Annual Base Salary Range: $83,130 - $121,900 / year
We offer a competitive compensation package plus a benefits and equity program, when applicable. Individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, and work location.What We Offer
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant, and performance is rewarded.
- The opportunity to be part of the team that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases.
- A generous benefits package for eligible employees that includes medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) with employer match, an employee stock purchase plan, paid parental leave, eleven paid company holidays per year, a minimum of fifteen days of accrued vacation per year, which increases with tenure, and paid sick time in compliance with applicable law(s).
Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on innovative therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures, and markets novel products and has a broad portfolio that addresses challenging medical conditions in markets with significant unmet need. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals and healthcare providers primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada, and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you reside in the State of California, please also refer to Penumbra’s Privacy Notice for California Residents .
For additional information on Penumbra’s commitment to being an equal opportunity employer, please see Penumbra's AAP-Policy-Statement .