829 Studios has been named to the Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies, Adweek 100 Fastest-Growing Digital Agencies, Boston Business Journal's Fast 50 (Massachusetts' 50 Fastest-Growing Private Companies) and HubSpot's Top Digital Agencies list. We’re a certified Great Place to Work® and have been recognized by Outside Magazine as a Best Place to Work. Our projects and team members have received awards from the Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI), Awwwards, and other marketing industry publications. Our clients include venture-backed start-ups, publicly traded companies, non-profit organizations, and more. We're proud to be working with STANLEY Black & Decker, OARS, Hilton Hotels, Stanford University, and hundreds of other companies that share our passion for performance marketing.
As a Sales Operations Analyst at 829 Studios, you will be responsible for supporting our sales team in achieving their targets, optimizing sales processes, and leveraging data to make informed decisions. This role is pivotal in ensuring our sales department operates efficiently and delivers exceptional performance. You will work closely with the team and various stakeholders to enhance the overall sales operations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare a weekly forecast report on incoming business, tracking potential revenue and forecasting challenges.
- Monitor changes in the pipeline stage and provide insights into their impact on sales performance.
- Analyze and report on the performance of marketing channels and the return on ad spend (ROAS) of advertising campaigns.
- Compile a weekly, monthly, and quarterly executive sales report with a focus on key achievements, challenges, and strategic recommendations.
- Monitor and flag overdue tasks within HubSpot to ensure timely follow-up.
- Identify stalled deals and work with the sales team to facilitate progress.
- Verify that every proposal has a corresponding deal in HubSpot for accurate tracking.
- Manage and maintain the CRM system, ensuring data accuracy and integrity.
- Create, edit, and oversee the entire proposal process using PandaDoc.
- Maintain and organize proposal templates and ensure document hygiene.
- Collaborate with the sales team to create compelling and customized responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of RFPs.
Manage The Audit And Upsells Process
- Work closely with the sales team to identify upsell opportunities with existing clients.
- Facilitate the upsell process, including proposal creation and negotiation.
- Collaborate with marketing and content teams to provide sales collateral and materials.
- Assist in creating sales training materials and onboarding new sales team members.
- Continuously update sales tools and resources to align with industry standards.
Sales Process Optimization
- Collaborate with sales teams to streamline and improve sales processes.
- Develop and document standard operating procedures in Trainual to increase efficiency.
- Identify bottlenecks and recommend solutions to enhance productivity.
Qualifications And Skills
- 3 years experience in sales operations, data analysis, or a similar role.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Understanding of the digital marketing and advertising industry is a plus.
- Proficiency in CRM software and data analysis tools (e.g., HubSpot).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on data accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits & Perks
- Paid Time Off. Receive generous paid vacation benefits that increase as you advance. Summer Fridays Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- 401K + Match. 401K plan with 4% Safe Harbor employer match after one year of employment.
- Life Insurance Benefit. Coverage to ensure peace of mind for your family.
- Short Term Disability Benefit. Injured and unable to come to work? We've got you covered!
- Healthcare. Choose from several competitive healthcare plans for both you and your family.
- Commuter Benefits. Allocate pre-tax funds towards your commute to save up to 40% per year in transportation expenses.
- Continuing Education. Receive a personal budget to attend events and conferences.