Sales Operations Manager, New York
Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dance floor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a talented Sales Operations Manager to join our team in New York.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It's a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About The Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced commercial leader to join the team at DICE in New York. You’ll be accountable for driving exponential growth in North America with leading venues and promoters. You will work closely with internal stakeholders in wider global markets and the streaming team, to ensure all business opportunities are maximized.
- Providing quantitative, qualitative analysis/analytics of forecasting and pipeline data to sales leaders to provide view to the business
- Owning Regional Content stake in the CRM tool, improving function and value via revisions and additions to data collected and processed
- Identifying and making recommendations for process improvements and report automation; assist or drive implementation
- Supporting evolution of the sales process / data systems and proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement
- Assisting the global commercial team and its management as required, with direction and assist in team management / coaching
- Proactively identifying opportunities for sales process improvement
- Promoting and driving pipeline hygiene consistently through the quarter, identify gaps and work with stakeholders
- Responsible for the adoption of Salesforce within the Commercial team, ensuring they understand how to use the system, where the enablement materials are located.
- Passionate, humble and talented
- A fan of music and culture
- Actively responsible
- Thoughtful and empathetic
- Analytically-minded with meticulous attention to detail
- Experienced in regional reporting - Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly / Ad Hoc
- Able to own regional level relationships and meetings with other departments such as marketing, legal, account management, & operations
- Experience in Global SAM / SOM creation and conversion activities
- Able to Design practical growth strategies implemented via new data and reporting systems both independently and collaboratively with the global team
- To be able to Design practical growth strategies implemented via new data and reporting systems both independently and collaboratively with the global team
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to inspire trust with internal clients, especially stakeholders – a trusted advisor.
- Excellent decision making, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The courage and confidence to challenge the status quo - you anticipate problems and mitigate risk.
- At least five years in a sales operations position in a SaaS or technology business, within the B2B environment
- A track record of cross functional collaboration, working effectively across internal functional teams and external vendor relationships.
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris, Milan, Berlin and Mumbai. We’re building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we’re growing fast. Read about our Series C funding and our latest funding round to see what’s next for DICE.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it’s why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we’re creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
In compliance with New York Pay Transparency Law, the salary range for this position is $100,000 to $115,000. We note the salary information as a general guideline only, as actual compensation may vary from posting based on location. We will consider various factors to determine the offer for this role, including the scope and responsibilities of the position, relevant work experience, key skills, education, training and business considerations.
- Unlimited Paid Vacation
- Private healthcare
- 401k Match, FSA and HSA
- Mental Health Support
- Summer Workcation
- Commuter Benefits
- Monthly DICE Credit
We recognize the benefits of hybrid working, and want to create the best balance to ensure we can continue working together effectively. For our US team, we have a hybrid work policy of three days in the office and two days from anywhere.
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.